Conveyancing Assistant | Leeds | £17-£21,000 per annum
Clayton Legal are excited to be working with a longstanding law firm based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
The client is looking to employ an ambitious and dynamic individual to their already established Property team.
The role will include handling the day to day running of sales files under the supervision of the case manager and assisting case managers with the handling of purchase files.
This will include dealing with sales enquiries, providing updates and taking instructions.
The salary for this position will be between £17,000 - £21,000 per annum, depending on experience.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a conveyancing role, assisting a fee earner on their caseloads from inception to completion.
To apply for this post please contact Scarlett Willis at Clayton Legal or email your CV.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK.
Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit, a refreshingly different recruitment experience.
You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success.
Take a look at our web site for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- IT Manager - Law Firm
- Clinical Negligence Legal Admin Assistant - Liverpool - £12,000
- Solicitor - Commercial Litigation - Cheshire
- IT Assistant
- Corporate Solicitor - Manchester - 3 yrs PQE
- Mental Health Solicitor - Manchester
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Employment Solicitor - West Yorkshire
- Family Finance Solicitor
- MATRIMONIAL PARALEGAL
- Conveyancing Legal Secretary - Wilmslow
- Private Client Solicitor
- Property Solicitor
- Legal Secretary - Commerical Property - £Neg
- Commercial Property Solicitor - £D.O.E - Tunbridge Wells
- Private client - Solicitor - £Neg
- Residential Conveyancer - £Neg - Dorset
- Commerical Property - Solicitor - £Neg
- Corporate Lawyer (5-10 years PQE)
- Construction Lawyer (1-4yrs PQE)