Occupational Health Advisor
Occupational Health Advisor, North West, Part Time (3 days), up to £40,000pa (pro rata) + benefits
I am looking for an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to join my client in the North West.
You will need to be experienced in performing a full Occupational Health remit including Case Management, Health Surveillance and Health Promotion.
You will need to be a Registered General Nurse (RGN) as well as holding a qualification in Occupational Health.
Travel is required for this role.
Clients will be based across Central Liverpool, Manchester and Bolton.
Mileage is paid for all travel from home after the first 15 miles at 45p per mile.
This position is Part Time (3 days) paying a salary of up to £40,000pa (pro rata) + benefits.
For more information or to apply, please contact Tanith Walder at Excipion on 023 9231 4784 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Hydro-Mechanical Engineer
- Fabricator - Aerospace
- Head of Claims (P&I and FD&D) - Piraeus
- Logistics Operative
- Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Application Analyst - SQL
- Physiotherapy Manager
- ICT Support Officer
- Product Support Engineer
- Principle Solutions Architect
- Instrumentation Technician
- Fabricator - Areospace / Thin Plate
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER (LINUX/C++) STEVENAGE–SALARY DOE
- Project Manager
- Field Applications Engineer
- Loucm OT - Hospital Discharge Team
- DBA/Technical Support Analyst