Probation Office /Criminal Justice Social Worker - Resettlement
Probation Officer / Criminal Justice Social Worker - Resettlement Team - Tunbridge Wells
Liquid Personnel are looking for a Probation Officer to work in Tunbridge.
You must have previous experience as a Probation Officer or as a Social Worker within Criminal Justice to apply for this role.
The team are quite a small team and you will hold a manageable case load of around 40 cases.
The manager is very friendly and supportive and happy for someone to start immediately or in January 2018.
The contract will be ongoing whilst the team recruit for a permanent member of staff and it's expected the contract will go on for at least 6-12 months.
The rate offered this role is up to £29 per hour.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Relevant experience / experience as a probation officer
Benefits as a Probation Officer include:
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive pay rate
- Great relocation opportunity
- Flexible working
About the team:
- You will join a top performing CRC with a strong commitment to high levels of performance and quality.
The team have a strong ethos for service user engagement and work in collaboration with the people and communities we serve.
- You will join a team who are passionate about finding innovative ways to help service user's change and offer our practitioners the freedom and flexibility to find the right solution for those they are working with.
- Working in this role offers the opportunity to make a real difference to people's lives, working in a fast paced and creative environment and engaging with our accredited volunteers and mentors.
Everyone likes to have fun at work and have a real team spirit whist working hard to make a difference.
As a Probation Officer you will:
- Have the opportunity to work with our most complex service users to develop a detailed understanding of their offending and needs, then deliver on plans to improve their circumstances and behaviour.
- Have a strong back ground in risk assessment and the delivery of behaviour change interventions is essential to this role.
- Be a leading member of the team utilising your probation officer or social work qualification to develop interventions and lend expertise in managing risk of harm.
- Have a driven, innovative and collaborative approach to work is essential in this role.
- Have a commitment to providing a high quality of service alongside the ability to work in a performance driven environment are also important attributes we look for in our practitioners.
- Have patience and dedication to achieve long term goals.
- The opportunity to work in a multi-agency context to ensure that our service users and potential victims are safeguarded and the services they need are obtained from a range of partners.
Why Liquid Personnel?
, New ‘Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
, Twice weekly payroll
, Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
, Free DBS and compliance service
, Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
, Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
, Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
, “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
, “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Local Safeguarding Officer – North East
- Social Worker - Child Protection - West Sussex - Up to £33ph
- Social Worker - Complex Care - Bexley - £28-29ph
- Social Worker - Adults Community - Richmond - £28ph
- Part-time Social Worker - Learning Disabilities Team - Ealing -
- Social Worker - Hospital Discharge
- Senior Practitioner - Adults - Hospital Team
- Social Worker - County Assessment Project - Surrey - £40ph
- Social Worker - Community Mental Health - Brent - £27ph
- Senior Practitioner - Adults Review Team - Havering - £32ph
- Social Worker - Children's and Families Team
- Social Worker - Adults Hospital Team
- Senior Social Worker - Early Intervention Service - Bromley
- Ophthalmology Nurse - RGN - Treatment Centre
- Registered Nurse - RGN - Treatment Centre
- Registered Nurse RGN/RMN - Nursing Home - Wallsend - £16 ph
- Registered Nurse RGN/RMN - Nursing Home - North Shields
- Social Worker - Adults Community - Bromley - £28ph
- Registered Nurse RGN/RMN - Nursing Home - Newcastle
- Social Worker - Assessment Team - Kingston Upon Hull - £31 ph