Our client is currently looking to add to their amazing team in the construction department and are looking for a Commercial Administrator.
This role doesnt come up very often an is an amazing opportunity for someone with drive and ambition.
Working for this company you would need to have a great sense of humour, be able to deal with challenging situations, not crumble under pressure, have excellent communication skills, willing to learn, be organised, not afraid of getting stuck in and be able to add value to the company.
The Essential skills for this role are: Administration, Excel - lots of spreadsheets dealt with daily, customer service, data input, invoicing, PO's, ability to multi task and take on projects from management.
There are lots of career progression within this company, they are a very social team and everyone loves coming to work.
The hours are: 8.30am - 5.30pm - Monday to Thursday, early finish and dress down on a Friday.
Offering £18,000 per annum and other benefits.
Start Date: January
More Jobs from Aqumen Recruitment
- External Sales/Field Sales
- Production operative - Temp to Perm
- Technical & Product Development Manager, Wastewater
- External Sales
- Machine Oprative
- Logistics Co-ordinator
- Multiskilled Engineer, Packaging
- Shift Engineer
- Business Development Executive (Telesales)
- Hire Controller
- Machine Operator
- Trainee Extrusion Operative - Genuine Temp to Perm
- General Assistant - No Experience Necessary
- Account Manager/Telesales
- Internal Sales
- Sales Executive
- Transport Planner
- Quality Technician
- Gas Technician