Charcoal Processing Engineer
Charcoal Processing Executive
West Malling, Kent
We are working with a well known and unique organisation who are recruiting for an outdoors maintenance professional to fulfill the role as a Charcoal Process Executive.
No two days will be the same so if you are an outdoors type person who thrives in active hands on work then this could very much be the role for you!
Your role will involve helping load wood in to the charcoal kiln burner, operating the wood chopping machine, monitor the burn by adjusting the vents and processing the charcoal in to the bags to be sent to their clients in London.
Other duties will include general property maintenance and repair, as well as the woodlands maintenance.
This is a great position for someone who loves the great outdoors and wishes to learn and gain experience in many different crafts.
All training will be provided by their highly experienced team, and it's a enjoyable environment to work in.
Key requirements for this position
, The ability to work in a manual labour environment
, A great ‘can-do' attitude
, Keen to learn new skills
, Flexible with hours to work between the hours of 6am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
What you'll get in return
, A salary of £21,500
, Free parking
, Full training will be provided
, A shower, washing machines, and breakout area
, A whole new set of skills you will be fully trained on
If this sounds like an opportunity that matches what you are looking for, then get in touch with Lucas at KHR.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit.
If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page.
This does not need to be formatted in the same manner.
In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £20000 - £22000 per annum + Full Training, Parking
- Location: West Malling, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Agriculture
- Recruiter: KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Tel: 01892 708700
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-12-20 17:03:44 -
- View all Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- HR Manager
- Office Administrator
- Contracts Site Supervisor
- Admin & Sales Support - German, French or Dutch
- Admin Support (Construction)
- Production Operative - Temp to Perm
- Resident Care Coordinator/Booking Coordinator
- Procurement Specialist
- Grounds Worker/ Foreman - Sports Play Area
- 2nd/3rd Line Support Technician
- Accounting Software Business Development Executive
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Marketing Manager
- Call Handler - Collections Agent
- Claims Administrator - Pet
- Native Dutch Customer Services Executive
- Account Handler - Commercial
- Part Time Office Administrator / PA (Temp to perm)