Preceptorship Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD
Preceptorship Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD - Private Mental Health Hospital - Derby - £25,114 per annum
I am currently looking for a Newly Qualified Nurse - RMN or RNLD to join a private mental health hospital in Derby.
My Client is one of the UK's leading providers of independent specialist secure and step-down care across the UK.
With hospitals around the country, 30 years of experience in our sector and highly skilled and experienced teams, they help patients and commissioners find the right care pathways without the need for multiple reassessments.
- A competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave (increasing by a further day for every 2 years of service) to a maximum of 30
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Relocation allowance / season ticket loan
- Career development across the staff nurse grading system
- Subsidised professional memberships and registration (subject to approval)
- Opportunities to develop and progress in a wide variety of care settings.
- Employee benefits scheme (eg, discounted shopping vouchers)
- Full onsite induction training and orientation programme
- CPD opportunities to support nursing revalidation scheme
- Patients detained under provisions of the Mental Health Act (1983)
- Primary diagnosis of mental illness
- Willingness to participate in the transfer process (e.g.
familiarisation visits, overnight stays)
- Therapeutic Environment
The role of Preceptorship Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD involves:
- Providing a high standard of care to people with learning disability and personality disorder
- Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
- Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care, for all patients as part of a multidisciplinary team approach within a forensic setting.
- Working as a Primary Nurse/Care Coordinator for an identified group of patients whilst consistently working within the clinical governance framework.
To be successful in this position, Preceptorship Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD, you will need:
- A relevant nursing qualification ( RMN or RNLD ) and registration
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week, and our nursing staff work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights.
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
If you would like to apply, or would like more information, please call Anna on 0161 235 6990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Senior Social Worker - MASH - Guildford, Surrey - £39,270pa
- Marketing Assistant (Manchester)
- Administrator (Administration)
- RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse - Nursing Home
- Recruitment Consultant - (Sales) Manchester
- Occupational Therapist - Acute Medical - Band 6 - Yorkshire -
- Staff Nurse - RMN - Psychiatric Intensive Care
- Occupational Therapist - Community - Older Adults - Nottingham
- Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Respiratory - Leicester - £25 -£30ph
- Sales Consultant - Sales/Recruitment (Manchester)
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment (Manchester)
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment (Manchester)
- RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Sheffield
- Youth Offending - Case Officer - Islington - £21ph
- RMN - CAMHS - High Dependency Unit
- Social Worker - CAMHS - East Midlands - £22-24p/h
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home
- Senior Practitioner - DOLs Service - Redbridge - £32ph
- Registered General Nurse - Mental Health Hospital - Coventry
- Adults Complex Care Team - Social Worker - Bromley - £22.50ph