Linux C / C++ Developer
Our client specialises programmable dataplane optimisation so a developer with an interest or experience in; Network function virtualization (NFV), network node configuration and/or communication services.
This is a challenging role using novel real-time computation to create the next generation of network systems.
They are keen to speak to bright people with a calling to solve complex unique problems with innovative technical solutions.
You will have;
* A strong academic track record in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Maths, Physics or related subject.
* Experience in Linux software development using C/C++.
* Embedded C exposure.
* Excellent debugging skills
Please apply in the first instance with your CV.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 42000-68000 Per Annum
- Location: London, All UK
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Graduate
- Recruiter: Expert Employment
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Tel: 0845 4677 461
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1034
- Posted: 2017-12-22 14:39:05 -
- View all Jobs from Expert Employment
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- Econometric Modeller
- Data Manager
- PHP Web Developer
- Senior Optical Instrument Design Physicist
- Software Development Manager, Newport, Wales
- Environmental Test Engineer : Computer Equipment, Colchester
- Embedded Software Engineer, hands on manager Newport.
- Graduate in Engineering; Electronics, Software or highly numerate / Scientific
- Design Physicist
- Scientific Software Engineer
- Optical Instrument Design Engineer / Scientist - Sheffield
- Senior Software Engineer; Java, AngularJS / GO with RESTful
- Applications Engineer - Web Developer, Bracknell
- Optical Design Engineer
- 1st class / PhD Graduate Electronics or Software Engineers - Woking, Surrey
- 1st Class Graduate Software Developer, Abingdon .
- User Experience (UX) Web Application Developer.
- Web Application Developer