Operations Director - Rail
Operations Director - Rail UK based £100k - £140k benefits package
As Operations Director, you will plan, direct and manage service delivery to meet the safety, performance, financial, quality and regulatory standards of the business.
Ensuring Continuous Improvement of performance, you will deliver high levels of customer service at stations, travel shops and on train.
You will be responsible for delivery of all train running services and monitoring, managing day to day response to incidents and ensuring leased facilities are maintained and operate to the highest standards.
- ensure resources are available and operating to all safety standards
- managing and monitoring rail service delivery
- implementing operational strategy, policies and procedures to manage risks
- controlling expenditure, budgets and revenues
- liaising with stakeholders, regulatory bodies and Trades Unions
- implementing service improvements in a cost-effective and reliable way
- directing delivery of safety initiatives, team leadership, work quality and checks
Our client is a UK based market leading road and rail transport business with regional offices and operating companies around the UK.
As Operations Director you will have relevant experience in a similar role with a comprehensive understanding of the UK rail and train operating sector supported by:
- ability to conceive and deliver practical solutions to technical / performance issues
- knowledge of rail industry franchise processes / contract negotiations / bid processes
- strong written, verbal, influencing and presentational communication skills
- management and team leadership skills to work both independently and collaboratively
If you wish to be considered for the role of Operations Director, please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 272604CNS.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: operations director rail bid director railway head of operations director rail jobs train operating company toc jobs ops director rail
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients.
If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability.
By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only.
Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.
More Jobs from ThreePeople
- Plant Fitter - Heavy
- Client Support Administrator / Coordinator
- Telesales / Sales Executive
- Sales Administrator
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Sales Support Coordinator
- Sales Executive
- Business Development Coordinator
- Senior Materials Controller
- Retail Trainer / Assessor
- Retail Trainer / Assessor
- Head of Materials Control
- Regional Trainer / Assessor - Hospitality
- PA / Executive Assistant (Spanish speaker / writer)
- PR and Social Media Account Manager
- Hospitality Trainer / Assessor
- Account Administrator / Executive
- Digital Marketing and Events Manager
- Senior Account Manager and Account Director
- Senior Account Executive / Manager