Operations Manager - Co. Cavan Hotel
Operations Manager - Co.
We are currently seeking a passionate and talented leader for this exciting, luxury hotel in Co.
The personality for this challenge must be motivated, open-minded, and a true team player.
As Operations Manager, you will guide this property through exciting changes over the coming 12 months.
In this role, you will manage the day-day operations of the hotel providing leadership and guidance to relevant managers.
You will align your approach with the General Manager's vision to ensure it translates all operations within the property.
The ideal candidate will have a room's division background in a high-volume operation.
You will be strategic in nature and equipped with all resources necessary to ensure the success of this resort.
To apply for this position, please send your details through the link below or call Adam on 01 677 4680/085 768 8210.
For more Senior Management opportunities, please visit our website www.marialogan.com
More Jobs from Maria Logan Recruitment
- Area Sales Manager - Dublin & London Based
- Food and Beverage Manager - Galway - €45k
- F&B Supervisor – 5* Hotel – South Dublin €28k
- Food and Beverage Manager - €50k - Dublin
- Senior Sous Chef – Luxury Dublin Hotel
- Front Office Manager - 4* Corporate Hotel
- Senior Assistant C&B Manager – Luxury Dublin Hotel
- Restaurant Manager - Luxury Dublin Hotel
- Reservations/Revenue Coordinator - Entry Level €25k+
- Financial Controller - Dublin City - Package €55K+
- Human Resource Executive – Dublin - €38/40K
- Operations Manager - €50k+ - Luxury Hotel
- Executive Head Chef - €80K+
- Senior Sous Chef - €45K - Dublin City 5* Hotel
- Sales & Marketing Manager – 4* Hotel Sligo – 40K
- Operations Manager – Co. Cavan Hotel
- Bar Manager - 5* Hotel - Dublin City €40k
- Front Office Manager – Mayo Hotel – €34k
- Front Office Manager - Hotel - Mayo - €34K
- Food and Beverage Manager - €40k - Co. Waterford