Incentive Research Marketing Internship (Paid 3 Months)
We are a specialist London based agency in the marketing services sector providing incentives and rewards to a global client base.
We take away the headaches by creating and sourcing effective solutions and providing expert winner management and fulfilment services.
We’ve created and fulfilled over 60,000 prizes and incentives to more than 40 countries worldwide.
We provide our services to some of the biggest brands, media clients, agencies and movie studios on the planet.
Main Duties Outlined:
- Research, research, research! Finding the best and most-exciting travel destinations, experiences and activities around the world
- Keeping on top of what’s going on in the world of media, product innovation, popular entertainment and travel trends
- Using your knowledge and research to generate exciting and creative prize and incentive ideas that perfectly match our clients’ campaigns
- Writing persuasive, accurate and original copy for proposals
- Revising, editing and proof reading copy based on the Account Director or clients’ needs
- Sourcing new global suppliers and building relationships through phone calls and face-to-face meetings
- Have a keen interest in media, travel and brands
- Stay on top of the latest trends in popular culture
- Have strong writing skills and the ability to write creatively
- Are a great team player, an original thinker and you’re full of new ideas
- Like working in a small team
- Are organised and have an excellent eye for detail
- Are ambitious, passionate, imaginative and highly creative with the ability to ‘think outside the box’
- Have excellent communication skills, and the ability to build good relationships with clients, suppliers and co-workers alike
- Are a self-starter who can use initiative to work autonomously when required
What’s on Offer?
- The genuine possibility of a full-time role on the successful completion of the three month internship.
- Salary: £1,333 per calendar month during the period of the internship.
- The chance to work in our fast-paced agency with our highly talented and experienced team, with backgrounds in marketing, entertainment, and travel.
- The chance to work with global companies & worldwide brands
- Easy access to public transport links
- Perks of the job include regular team socials and summer working hours.
- We are committed to supporting employee development and allow staff to be the best they can be
Please include a covering letter with your CV and tell us why you’re the perfect candidate for the role. Your application will go directly to the company's hiring manager for consideration.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Salary: Â£1,333 Per Calendar Month During Internship
- Location: London, Greater London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Graduate
- Recruiter: Postify
- Contact: Postify Ltd
- Tel: 020 8004 1000
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: IMI3M
- Posted: 2018-01-03 17:16:32 -
- View all Jobs from Postify
More Jobs from Postify
- Maintenance & Facilities Manager
- Electro-Mechanical Precision Assembler
- Senior Technical Support Analyst
- Estimator / Production Engineer (Precision Engineering)
- Customer Service Administrator
- Lead IT Infrastructure Administrator
- SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER
- Junior Project Engineer
- Apprenticeships Programme Tutor (Home Based)
- Heating Sales Advisor
- Administrator/ Receptionist
- Senior Ledger Clerk
- Field Marketer - Part time
- Operations Manager - Community Care
- Dental Receptionist
- Property Lettings Manager
- Senior Ledger Clerk
- Data Analyst
- Food Development Technologist
- Trainee Software Support Analyst