Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer who is looking to secure a role within the aerospace sector?
Do you have 2+ years experience working as a Mechanical Design Engineer and are looking for your next challenge?
A market leading engineering organisation who specialise in the development of products for the aerospace sector are looking for 15 Mechanical Design Engineers to join their growing team.
Due to a huge influx of orders a well-established aerospace engineering company are in need of Mechanical Design Engineers from all backgrounds to join their team.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer you will have a proven ability at completing design work from concept through to manufacture and have the ability work autonomously.
You will have a background in design engineering and a proven ability at using CAD.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a fast paced aerospace engineering company.
If you fancy a change of pace then apply now.
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
More Jobs from Orion Electrotech Ltd
- Automation Systems Mechanical Engineer
- Research and Development Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer - Automation
- Panel Wireman
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Senior Firmware Engineer - Consumer Electronics - Cambridge
- Embedded Software Engineer - Motor Racing - Midlands
- Lead Embedded Software Engineer - Midlands - RTOS - C
- Senior Electronics Engineer - Defence - Surrey
- Algorithm Engineer - Matlab - C++
- C++ Software Engineer - London
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer - Automotive - Midlands
- Senior C++ Engineer - Automotive - R&D - South Coast
- C# Software Engineer - Medical Devices
- Soldering Technician
- Manufacturing Engineer (Medical Devices)