Property Sales Consultant (Mandarin Fluent)
There is an opportunity to join a lively and motivated sales team! The team are passionate, pioneering, determined and above all, ready for their Sales Consultants to make an impact in a prosperous environment.
Our client is the leader in providing investment solutions to the local and offshore market.
The Group now has over 15 offices across Australia, New Zealand, China, USA & the UK with approximately 500 staff.
The unique product they offer and client based solutions has seen the Group expand its product and services into areas such as Wealth Management, Funds Management, Finance, Immigration and Property Management, with plans to further grow and establish themselves globally.
The Sales Consultant will work closely with the Sales Manager to manage the sales leads and sell Real Estate listings to prospective buyers.
The role will also manage all internal and external stakeholder networks and ensure a smooth end to end sales transaction.
The portfolio will be servicing Western based suburbs.
Some of the main duties include:
- Execute the start to end contract process for the sale of property listings
- Manage and develop relationships with key internal and external stake holders
- Promote and sell listed properties to the local market through direct client sales and channel sales
- Meeting sales' KPI's
- Prepare, negotiate and manage selling agreements
- Act as a point of communication between Sales Manager and/or Developer to answer questions and negotiate terms
- Proactively seek new business, grow and maintain direct clients and the channel client portfolios through new leads
You will have:
This is a fast-paced and challenging role for someone who likes to push the limits.
Below are key attributes they are looking for in their next employee:
- Fluent in Mandarin both writing and speaking
- Real Estate industry experience
- Agent's Representative License
- Excellent communication skills
You will be rewarded with:
- Great career progression opportunities
- Flexible on-site and off-site work
- An opportunity to network with leading property developers around the globe
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Igor Hadziomerovic on 03 9098 7435
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Account Manager
- Purchasing Officer
- Legal Secretary - Property
- Working Holiday Makers – Apply Here
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant | Entry Level
- State Service Manager
- Payroll & Human Resources Administrator
- Admin & Office Support
- Part-Time Receptionist
- Legal Receptionist
- Law Clerk - Conveyancing
- Accounts Payable
- B2B Sales Consultant
- Northern Regional Manager - Rail
- Sales Representative - Business Development
- Credit and Contracts Officer
- Payroll Officer
- Brand Manager
- Program Officer, Grade 3/4