In this role you will be providing servicing, repair and technical after sales customer support for clients and customers.
You will be working in a team environment and will need to establish good working relationships both internally and externally across all levels and offices.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Carrying out repair and maintenance work on lamp heads (LED, daylight, incandescent, fluorescent) and their accessories (power supply units, cables, stands);
- Error analysis and creation of corresponding documentation in the SAP service database
- Determination of repair scope, planning and disposition of necessary spare parts and repair times, preparation of cost estimates;
- Carrying out all necessary tests (electrical / mechanical) in accordance with applicable standards;
- Qualified expert advice to customers and external/internal partners/departments by telephone and email;
- Creation of statistics and evaluation of specific device groups/errors;
- Maintenance of the inventory of the service workshop and independent subsequent procurement of consumables;
- Good housekeeping of the service department, where necessary tidying to provide a safe environment
- Regulatory and administrative requirements are met.
- To carry out any ad hoc duties from time to time identified by Management.
- As part of your role you will be required to interact with all departments and keep them informed as and when necessary.
- Adhere with all Company Policies & Procedures.
- Be responsible for Health & Safety issues in the workplace and manage successful compliance with current legislation.
You will need;
- At least 3 years electronics experience within the television, film, studio, or theatre/event lighting industry
- Good understanding of circuit diagrams;
- Fault finding and diagnosis
- Route case analysis
- Ability to competently use test equipment (oscilloscope and test meter)This is a Monday-Friday position with set working hours, offering excellent and highly competitive benefits.
If you have the experience required and this role sounds perfect for you, please apply or send your CV and cover letter directly
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Temporary Document Controller/ Site Administrator
- Events Admin Assistant
- Customer Services Representative
- Marketing Executive
- Sales Coordinator
- Financial Controller - Fixed Term Contract
- Customer Service Representative
- Service Analyst
- Tax Analyst
- German Speaking Customer Service Administrator
- Credit Controller (immediate start)
- German Recruitment Resourcer
- Graduate / Supply Chain / Procurement
- Customer Service Advisor German Speaking
- Part-Time Administrator
- Warehouse Operative
- Part time Software / Application Support / 1st Line Help Desk
- IT/ Software Administrator
- Warehouse Operative Afternoon shift