Lettings Initiative & Regeneration Officer
Lettings Initiative & Regeneration Officer, Hackney
A local authority in London are seeking a Lettings Initiative & Regeneration Officer to administer to the Council's downsizing tenants and manage the social housing allocations for their Regeneration developments in the Hackney area.
This is a fast paced and exciting role which sits within the Housing Needs arm of the Council.
Your responsibilities will be split between providing pro-active support to Council tenants seeking to downsize to a more suitable sized home and assisting the Lettings Initiative and Regeneration Manager to successfully organise and manage the allocation of our Council applicants who are moving to properties situated on our regeneration sites.
In this role, you will support our under occupiers by providing advice, completing verification checks, identifying suitable smaller housing, accompanying them on property viewings and assisting them their move.
This role will also require a timely, comprehensive, supportive and customer focused case-work service and ensure under occupiers and tenants are fully aware of the range of options available to them.
To succeed in this role you will need experience of providing high quality services that meet the needs of tenants and the ability to work proactively and collaboratively with colleagues within and beyond the team, ensuring customer experience is optimal from start to finish.
You must be well organised and able to work on your own initiative to tight deadlines.
Finally, you will need a sensitive approach, good communication skills and the ability to be sensitive to the needs of vulnerable clients.
This is a three month contract, covering a sabbatical period.
The role is full time working 36 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Why work with Service Care Solutions?
- A specialist, dedicated Social Housing consultant offering single point of contact
- Excellent referral bonuses
- An exclusive range of Social Housing vacancies across the UK
- Provider of Housing staff to over 200 local authorities and 100 Housing Associations.
- Payroll service twice a week
- Ltd Co and PAYE payment options available
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Loyalty schemes / bonuses
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- £250 referral bonus if you refer a successful candidate and they complete a probationary period
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also chat to Lee about the role on 01772 208 966 or via LinkedIn… https://www.linkedin.com/in/lee-mcmillan-b3a735b0/
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Climbing Arborist
- Litter Picker
- Property Inspector
- Lifeline Officer - Leamington Spa
- Revenues Officer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Conservation and urban design officer
- Adult Social Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Staff Nurse
- Support Worker
- Care Assistant
- Staff Nurse
- Qualified Social Worker - Child In Need- Medway - Kent
- Social Worker Hospital Team Colchester Essex
- Children Social Worker Children In Need
- Children Senior Social Worker Essex County Council Basildon
- Staff Nurse
- Retirement Living Assistant, Knowsley