Supply Chain Graduate
Supply Chain Graduate
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
I am currently working with a large, multi-site business in the Wakefield/Normanton area who operate within the Food/Supply Chain industry.
An exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Graduate role has arisen due to an internal promotion.
Working within this well accomplished team, will certainly offer you plenty of opportunities to learn and develop your skill sets alongside driven individuals, whilst being given the autonomy to utilise what you have already learnt.
Graduates who have come into this role previously, have moved into Scheduling/Planning Production for the UK Operation and also into Materials Resource Planning and Procurement.
The ideal candidates will:
- Be educated to degree level in a related subject: Food, Business Management, Supply Chain or Manufacturing.
- Have had relevant work experience which involved logical thinking.
- Be commercially driven and ambitious.
- Have excellent leadership potential and the ability to work as part of a tea.
- Be enthusiastic and motivated with a "can do, will do" attitude.
Candidates will be required to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication, organisational and analytical skills together with thorough attention to detail.
- Have strong IT and administrative skills.
- A positive and firm attitude.
- The ability to plan ahead whilst working to meet deadlines and target.
- The ability to think outside the box.
E3R: E3 Recruitment Food & Drink Division is a specialist provider with a dedicated focus within the Food & Drink industry concentrating on Permanent and Interim Opportunities.
Our in-depth knowledge and expertise allows us to work closely with leading brands across the UK, priding ourselves on our reputation for building long-lasting relationships with our talented candidates, clients and the businesses that we cater for.
Should you wish to be considered for this unrivalled opportunity, please “apply now” with an up to date CV.
Alternatively, if you would like to discuss additional points with reference to the role or company, do not hesitate to contact Amy Thornton at E3 Recruitment on 01484 645269.
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Maintenance Electrician
- Mechanical Fitter / Operator
- Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Engineering Supervisor
- Service Engineer (Hydraulics)
- Plastic Welder/Fabricator
- Quality Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Business Assessor - Highways & Construction
- Business Auditor: Waste, Construction & Building Services
- External Business Auditor - Construction
- Business Excellence Assessor – Management Systems
- External Business Auditor Mechanical Engineer, Electronic
- Business Assessor – Construction
- Business Assessor - Manufacturing
- External Business Auditor - Highways
- Production Operative - Fabrication/Textiles
- Machine Operator
- Coating Tower Operator – Textiles
- Production Operative