3 month rolling contract
For this Asset Surveyor role you will help to manage the acquisition stages of all site share projects, lease-up and project delivery activity on the companies portfolio.
This role demands a focus on the whole asset, its value creation and protection and not just on project delivery.
Working within a leading telecommunications company you will have responsibility for driving all new projects through the feasibility process and ensuring that an effective Customer Checkpoint is issued to the customer whenever required.
Finally, as the Asset Surveyor you will also ensure effective delivery of all projects including Mobile Operator site share, Network Access, DAB, Network Consolidation and integration, Site Decommissions, Smart Metering and Wireless Broadband.
Asset Surveyor qualifications:
Essential for Role
- Cognate property based degree.
Desirable for Role
- MRICS qualification.
If this Asset Surveyor contract is of interest then please apply now.
More Jobs from Polar Recruitment Services Ltd
- Sales Support Intern (Korean Speaking)
- Project Assistant - Korean speaker
- Sales & Consulting Manager - ICT
- Identity and Access Management Lead
- Demand Planner
- Logistics Analyst
- Adobe Marketing - Adobe Audience Manager
- 1st Line support
- Data Scientist
- DV Cleared End-to-End Incident Manager
- SC cleared Breakfix Engineer
- Active Directory Specialist - DV Cleared
- 1st Line Support - SC Cleared
- Lead Advisor (M&A)
- Financial/Business Analyst
- Software Development Lead
- Infrastructure Support Specialist
- SAP Consultant (FI/CO) Korean speaker
- MAC Desktop Support
- VM Engineer - DV Cleared