Lead Java Developer
lead developer job requirements
Start date: Immediate
Daily Rate: £500 p/d
Login App is the single sign on system used by all the applications.
managing and supporting the dev team in order to deliver the new integrations and features.
Technologies (Spring boot, OpenID Connect, Oauth2, Couchbase, Oracle, rabbitmq).
Working on customer identification platforms that are being rolled out to different local markets, while also requiring customisation based on a reference implementation.
Ideal lead developer will possess:
- Experience in identity/ authentication platform
- Preferably from SOA perspective
- Previous development experience
- Java 8
- Spring MVC/ Boot
- Tools: Jenkins, Git, and JIRA
Key words: Java, Developer, Leadership, OpenID, Authenication, And Identity
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
More Jobs from ITHR Group
- App Tester - Test automation, Appium, iOS, Android
- Product Developer / Business Analyst
- Product Owner / BA
- Techncial Consultant (EMS, SCCM)
- Project Manager (O365, IT Infrastructure)
- Jr Delivery Manager
- UC Consultant (Skype, Cisco, Avaya)
- 1st/2nd line support - Service Desk Analyst
- Network Architect
- 1st/2nd line support
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Microsoft Azure developer
- O365 Consultant (O365, SharePoint Online)
- B2B Project Manager
- SharePoint Administrator (O365, SharePoint)
- Network Automation Engineer
- Cloud Architect (Azure, AWS, IaaS, PaaS)
- Microsoft Developer
- EUC Architect (W10, EUC, O365, Presales)
- Ecommerce Project Manager