Lead Java Developer
lead developer job requirements
Start date: Immediate
Daily Rate: £500 p/d
Login App is the single sign on system used by all the applications.
managing and supporting the dev team in order to deliver the new integrations and features.
Technologies (Spring boot, OpenID Connect, Oauth2, Couchbase, Oracle, rabbitmq).
Working on customer identification platforms that are being rolled out to different local markets, while also requiring customisation based on a reference implementation.
Ideal lead developer will possess:
- Experience in identity/ authentication platform
- Preferably from SOA perspective
- Previous development experience
- Java 8
- Spring MVC/ Boot
- Tools: Jenkins, Git, and JIRA
Key words: Java, Developer, Leadership, OpenID, Authenication, And Identity
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
More Jobs from ITHR Group
- Reporting Specialist
- Software Development Support Engineer
- SAP Unicode Project Manager
- Oracle Database Engineer
- IOS or Android Developer
- Point Of Sales Consultant
- Azure Consultant (Azure, IaaS, AD, ADFS, ARM)
- BI Practice Lead (Azure, PowerBI, Cortana)
- Exciting POS Consultant Opportunity
- Data Analyst
- C# Developer
- Scrum Master
- Senior Business Analyst
- SalesForce Test Manager
- Techncial Consultant (EMS, SCCM)
- Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS, Jenkins, Ansible)
- Data Protection Officer (DPO, GDPR)
- Azure Consultant (IaaS, ARM)
- Presales Datacentre Architect
- Senior Tester (Ecommerce)