Social Worker - Learning Disabilities / Older People - Coventry
Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities / Older Peoples Teams - Coventry - £25-£28 per hour
Our client in Coventry is currently looking for a Social Worker to join their adult's community learning disability team and are specifically looking for someone with specialist learning disabilities experience.
Experience with reviews, care assessments and providing supportive care packages in a similar setting would be beneficial.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker role:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Regular support and supervision
- Interesting and manageable case load
- Good CV Building
As an Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker your duties will be:
- Experience in working with Learning Disabilities and in Adult Social Care,
- The candidate is to be able to carry out assessments, care planning, reviews, provide information and advice and evaluate risk in partnership with service users and carers, where required putting in place appropriate intervention plans to protect vulnerable adults.
- To promote the social care role within an integrated setting with health.
Have clear understanding of The Mental Capacity Act and undertakes Best Interest assessments making autonomous decisions on complex cases using the legal framework in carrying out statutory duties.
- Be responsible for managing complex safeguarding issues following relevant policies and procedures and preparing for court hearings when required.
- Prevent, reduce and delays the need for long term services by assessing for reablement, equipment and adaptations in order to support people maintain their independence SEE
You MUST be:
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
, New ‘Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
, Twice weekly payroll
, Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
, Free DBS and compliance service
, Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
, Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
, Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
, “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
, “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Senior Social Worker - MASH - Guildford, Surrey - £39,270pa
- Marketing Assistant (Manchester)
- Administrator (Administration)
- RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse - Nursing Home
- Recruitment Consultant - (Sales) Manchester
- Occupational Therapist - Acute Medical - Band 6 - Yorkshire -
- Staff Nurse - RMN - Psychiatric Intensive Care
- Occupational Therapist - Community - Older Adults - Nottingham
- Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Respiratory - Leicester - £25 -£30ph
- Sales Consultant - Sales/Recruitment (Manchester)
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment (Manchester)
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment (Manchester)
- RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Sheffield
- Youth Offending - Case Officer - Islington - £21ph
- RMN - CAMHS - High Dependency Unit
- Social Worker - CAMHS - East Midlands - £22-24p/h
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home
- Senior Practitioner - DOLs Service - Redbridge - £32ph
- Registered General Nurse - Mental Health Hospital - Coventry
- Adults Complex Care Team - Social Worker - Bromley - £22.50ph