Scheme Quality Officer, Lewisham
Permanent Scheme Quality Officer, Lewisham
A prominent housing association are recruiting for a permanent Scheme Quality Officer to ensure that the best possible services are provided to their scheme-residents in Lewisham, by monitoring, auditing and constantly improving the service to, both directly managed, and agency managed schemes
This role will focus on the monitoring, auditing and constantly improving the service to, both directly managed, and agency managed schemes and will include the following responsibilities:
- Complete an annual inspection of agency managed properties following the agreed procedure.
- Monitor managing agents CQC reports and agree improvement plans where necessary.
- Coordinate with Property Services with regards to day-to-day repairs, contracted and cyclical maintenance projects and take action where performance does not meet requirements.
- Organise and attend regular liaison meetings with partner agencies, to ensure good communication and joint working.
- Negotiate SLA agreements with support providers who work in directly managed schemes
- Managing the relationship with a variety of third party organisations that manage supported housing schemes on behalf of my client, via a management agreement
- Work with the Service Charge team to develop, manage and monitor accurate service charge budget for the agency managed schemes.
- Ensure that the managing agents comply with the management agreement and take any enforcement action required if they breach the contracts.
- Work closely with compliance dept.
and health and safety teams to ensure appropriate measures and contracts are in place within those schemes.
- Carry out an annual audit of the landlord service provided at directly amended schemes.
Taking ownership of solving any issues found.
- Take ownership of any complaints within your area of responsibility seeking to find a solution.
- Work with other Hyde departments and contractors to deliver good value services and standards.
To be successful in this role, it is absolutely essential you have experience within a housing management role, and any experience with the CQC is also highly desirable.
You will also require the following:
- Experience of contract management and health and safety compliance, ideally with a focus on fire safety.
- Experience of setting and monitoring budgets, demonstrating accountability for service standards and service costs.
- Be able to balance competing business demands and balance business objectives with customer needs.
- Self-reliant and extremely well-organised to deliver expected outcomes and performance standards.
- Possess a 'can do' attitude, and a desire to achieve success as part of a dynamic team.
- Demonstrate the ability to build successful working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous experience in a residential property management, facilities or housing management role.
This is a permanent position, offering a very competitive salary.
The employer also offers an excellent and unique Benefits package that can be adapted to suit each individual; offering employees the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of benefits using our flexible benefits scheme, which includes options around Childcare, Lease Car, Gym Membership, Eye care, and discounts with multiple retailers and many more.
Also on offer, are a number of substantial Core benefits including an impressive Pension Scheme.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also chat to Lee about the role on 01772 208 966 or via LinkedIn… https://www.linkedin.com/in/lee-mcmillan-b3a735b0/
- Start: 22/1/18
- Duration: 0 Weeks
- Rate: £25000.0000 - £30850.0000 per annum + fllexible benefits and
- Location: South East London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Property
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-01-10 10:33:18 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Climbing Arborist
- Litter Picker
- Property Inspector
- Lifeline Officer - Leamington Spa
- Revenues Officer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Conservation and urban design officer
- Adult Social Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Staff Nurse
- Support Worker
- Care Assistant
- Staff Nurse
- Qualified Social Worker - Child In Need- Medway - Kent
- Social Worker Hospital Team Colchester Essex
- Children Social Worker Children In Need
- Children Senior Social Worker Essex County Council Basildon
- Staff Nurse
- Retirement Living Assistant, Knowsley