Events Video Editor Surrey
I am currently recruiting for an Event Management company who are looking for an experienced Video Editor, reporting to the Production Operation Lead you will be fully responsible for editing of video footage providing highly creative final films/ clips for use both digitally and for live events.
This company are really moving with the times and are expanding due to success so now is the perfect time to join them!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Support Client team[s] in the preparation of RFP & Proposals as required
Attend Client pitch / presentation as needed
Attend Client meetings, calls and reviews across all project related works
Video Editor Operational Management
Manage and deliver multiple sized projects of varying complexity within client timeframes and budget
In-depth knowledge of Healthcare / Pharmaceutical meeting planning (including, but not limited to, Investigator Meetings, Advisory Boards, Symposia, Sales, Leadership, Product Launch, Brand Forums to name but a few!
You will need to have a strong experience within live video capture, green screen, EFP and location based projects, as well as in the studio, so long days and travel will be required on occasion.
Minimum of 4 years proven experience as a video editor.
Have a passion for what you do, a desire to be all engaging, creative and keen to build a unique service offering in-house.
Ensure compliance with client and company SLA's
Ensure compliance with client and company Brand Guidelines
Ensure compliance with all client and company privacy and security protocols
Ensure compliance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) 2018 Regulations
Budget Reconciliation & Finance Management
Review and prepare client video budgets ensuring: Client SLA's are taken into account & accurate charging of supplier costs & expenses relevant to budget
Ensure prompt reconciliation post event (maximum 30 working days or client specific)
Manage and submit personal expenses and credit card reconciliations within timeframes specified
Input of personal timesheet activity on a weekly basis
The successful candidate will have worked for a minimum of at least four years in a video editing role and candidates who have experience of working with Pharma clients will be at an advantage.
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive basic salary in the region of £35000 - £40000 plus you will also have the opportunity to earn a profit related bonus and will be entitled to the fantastic benefits that this company offer.
If you have the experience that we are looking for please follow the link to apply, send your CV over to Helenc@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk or call Helen Cassin on 01293 850647 for more information.
- Start: asap
- Rate: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Plus great company benefits!
- Location: Surrey, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Media
- Recruiter: Travel Trade Recruitment
- Tel: 01293 850647
- Fax: 020 7347 5061
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-01-10 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Travel Advisor
- Australia Travel Specialist
- Part Time Retail Travel Consultant
- Front End Web Developer
- Business Travel Consultant, Aberdeen
- International Operations Executive
- Reservations Consultant - Chester
- Business development manager
- Tailor Made Travel Consultant
- Travel Consultant
- Business Development Manager, Scotland
- Travel Advisor - Oxfordshire
- Retail Travel Advisor - East Oxfordshire
- Marketing Manager (Travel Industry)
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Delegate & Event Technology Manager Surrey
- Events Video Editor Surrey
- Business Travel Manager, home based
- Events Video Producer Surrey
- Business Travel Consultant, Edinburgh