Aircraft mechanics required for the rest of the winter season for an MRO in the UK.
The work will be on B737NG & B737CL Aircraft.
Base maintenance "C" checks with possibility of some modification work.
The contract is ongoing for the remainder of the winter season.
You are required to bring your own tools.
Successful applicants will be required to supply the following to Mane;
- Copy of passport (and right to work in the EU)
- Human Factors Initial & Refresher
- Fuel Tank Safety part 1 & 2
- 3 Recent References of past employers
Mane Contract Services is acting as an Employment Business in respect to this vacancy
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Technical Project Manager - 6 month contract
- Logistics Operative
- Approved Electrician's and Installation Electrician's - ICI-LU
- Electricians and Electrical Testers
- Electro Mechanical Fitter with CSCS
- Comms Engineers & Technician
- Mechanical Fitter
- Panel Wirer
- Senior Design Engineer - Rail - Contract
- Production Technician
- Hybrid Systems Manager
- Materials Handler - Temp to Perm
- QA Inspector
- QHSE Manager
- CNC Miller/Setter
- Non Conformance Engineer
- Aircraft Mechanic
- Technical Business Analyst - 6 months - £350-400 per day