Looking for a new challenge?
Our client, a preferred employer with a great culture that prioritises staff learning and development, currently has an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic, first-class Leasing Consultant to lease properties.
About the role
Reporting to the National Sales Manager and working closely with the Brisbane-based General Manager, the successful candidate for this role will be responsible for:
- Conducting viewings of the Brisbane display suite with potential customers to showcase the scope of benefits and services offered by our product
- Understanding and advising customers based on their unique needs and budget
- Following up on leads through in-person communication, email, phone and social media
- Negotiating and preparing lease contracts
- Liaising with the Sales Manager to monitor lease space availability and ensure targets are met
- Assisting marketing team in analysing market trends, collecting customer data and developing sales campaigns
- Attending trade exhibitions and conferences
- Additional ad hoc duties as required
With an annual salary package of $60-70K per year, this role is an excellent opportunity for someone new in their career who is eager to learn and work with people in a customer facing role.
A highly motivated self-starter, you are confident, well-presented, and able to quickly establish a strong rapport with a diverse range of customers.
Strong communication skills across all media and the ability to follow-through on leads is a must.
2-3 years of customer service and/or experience in a travel agency or selling the “dream lifestyle” would be highly regarded.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Account Manager
- Purchasing Officer
- Legal Secretary - Property
- Working Holiday Makers – Apply Here
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant | Entry Level
- State Service Manager
- Payroll & Human Resources Administrator
- Admin & Office Support
- Part-Time Receptionist
- Legal Receptionist
- Law Clerk - Conveyancing
- Accounts Payable
- B2B Sales Consultant
- Northern Regional Manager - Rail
- Sales Representative - Business Development
- Credit and Contracts Officer
- Payroll Officer
- Brand Manager
- Program Officer, Grade 3/4