Farm Liaison Manager
Farm Liaison Manager – Norfolk – Competitive Salary – Full Time, Permanent
Our client is a well-established company in the liquid waste sector with over 30 years’ experience with a fleet of 26+ tankers servicing food and drink processing factories, Local Authorities, such as Anglian Water and Severn Trent Water, to local septic tanks.
They are well known within the industry and pride themselves on their customer driven service, and thrive from the repeat business generated as a result.
Our client is looking to recruit a Farm Liaison Manager in the Norfolk area to join their busy team.
Applicants must have agricultural experience and the ability to programme spreading work.
Sales experience would be beneficial although suitable training will be provided to the right candidate.
This varied role includes, but is not limited to, liaison with their Farmer Customers, organising land spreading and maintaining a land bank.
A competitive salary is on offer and a company vehicle will be provided.
More Jobs from i4 Recruitment
- SEO & PPC Executive
- Design Engineer
- LGV Mechanic Technician Fitter
- HGV Mechanic Technician Fitter
- HR Coordinator
- Service Desk Analyst - Dutch
- Junior/Graduate Front End Developer
- Health and Wellbeing Practitioner
- CNC Setter/Operator/Programmer
- Quality Engineer
- Systems Technician / Technical Support
- Employment Support Officer
- Magazine & Media Sales Executive
- C# Developer / Back-end Engineer
- Back-end Engineer / Java Developer
- Junior Marketing Assistant
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Recovery Worker
- Sales Executive
- Sales & Marketing Undergraduate Placement