Strategic Supplier, Sub Contracts Manager -Aerospace
Global leader in the Defence and Engineering industry based in Greater Manchester are urgently looking to recruit for a Strategic Supplier, Sub Contracts Manager on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain you will be responsible for building partnerships and relationships with Key Suppliers and Subcontractors.
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and executing a sourcing plan for the overall company procurement and for specific categories.
You will work directly with business stakeholders to develop and execute sourcing strategies that deliver continuous cost, performance and process improvement.
The Strategic Supplier Sub Contract Manager will be responsible for:
, The agreement and management of strategic agreements and relationships
, Key category management
, Leading and executing direct materials sourcing projects
, Procurement Strategy Development and Board Agreement
, Development of market knowledge, supplier relationships, bid list creation and procurement strategies
, Supplier performance monitoring
You will have:
, Extensive experience working on procurement projects within the Aerospace or Defence sector
, Experience of designing and executing sourcing strategies
, Experience in Make or Buy analysis and outsourcing projects
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding aerospace and defence organization with an extremely attractive benefits package.
*Please note due to the nature of the work you will need to hold or be eligible for SC clearance
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Field Sales Manager - Oxford
- Distribution Centre General Manager - Liverpool
- Process Improvement Specialist - Distribution Industry
- Move Management / Relocation Coordinator - Frankfurt
- Warehouse Manager - Romanel-sur-Morges, Vaud - Switzerland
- Global Mobility Specialist - Jersey City, NJ
- Compensation / Reward Specialist - Birmingham - In-house Role
- Global Mobility Specialist – Hong Kong – On-site Opportunity
- Manager, US/UK Dual Handler - Personal Tax
- Global Mobility Expert - Kitzbuhel, Austria - In-house Role
- Global Mobility Specialist – Singapore – On-site Opportunity
- Global Mobility Coordinator - Jersey City
- Global Mobility Consultant - Hertfordshire - In-house Role
- UK Immigration Consultant - London - Japanese Speaking
- Relocation Consultant / Senior Consultant - Stockholm
- Global Mobility & Tax Specialist - Frankfurt - In-house Role
- Global Mobility Consultant - North Carolina - In-house Role
- Talent Management Director - Tampa, Florida
- Global Mobility & Tax Manager - Birmingham - Inhouse Role
- Japanese Speaking In-house Global Mobility Manager – Surrey