Talent Acquisition Administrative Group Leader
Eurofins' US Talent Acquisition Team is passionate about delivering elite recruiting service to our business units on the leading edge of science and technology.
This team utilizes effective and strategic sourcing techniques to find top-notch talent.
We grow with creativity, innovation and productivity.
Come join the team and be part of something big!
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories PSS is searching for a Talent Acquisition Administrative Group Leader to be based in Lancaster PA.
Talent Acquisition Administrative Group Leader responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversee administrative processing and timely filing of all company immigration cases
- Conduct quarterly reporting on all business activity as related to OFCCP and Affirmative Action Reporting
- Oversee day to day usage of companies Applicant Tracking System including new business integrations and new user set up
- Liaise between new employees and vendors to ensure all pre-employment testing is completed
- Coordinate relocation tracking with incoming new hires and US Payroll Department
- Work closely with Sr.
Recruiters and Human Resources Admin team to ensure smooth transition into the company for all new hires
- Offer suggestions for improvement to move our team toward World Class recruitment
- Provide information to recruiters, candidates and vendors by answering questions and requests.
- Backup the other Recruiting Support Specialists as needed
- Other projects as necessary
- Lead team, schedule, and train employees
- Ensure adherence to highest quality and efficiency standards in laboratory operations
- Ensure coverage and performance
- Foster morale and teamwork
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- 2 year of hands on experience as a Human Resources administrative professional
- At least one year of previous leadership experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
·Ability perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
·Knowledge with Applicant Tracking Systems a plus
·Strong client service orientation
·Strong computer and organizational skills
·Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
·Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed.
Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to Lancaster PA are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs PSS employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work.
We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Eurofins Scientific Inc.
- Payroll Specialist
- Technical Training Leader
- Technical Training Leader
- Security Installation/Service Specialist
- Environmental Sales Director
- Environmental Regional Sales Manager
- HPLC Scientist
- Senior Data Review Scientist
- Bioreactor Scientist
- Senior Lab Data Reviewer
- Analytical Chemist
- Formulation Filling Process Development Scientist
- Upstream Process Development Scientist
- Virus Production Scientist
- Scientist Sample Management
- Scientist – Entry Level
- Inhalation Scientist
- Study Director - Analytical Chemistry
- Laboratory Technician