SEO Manager / Head of SEO
Senior SEO Manager â”‚Norwich â”‚Negotiable Salary Circa £50k + Excellent Package
My client is looking for a 'hands on' SEO Manager / Head of SEO to join their forward-thinking Digital Marketing company in Norwich. You will work in innovative ways with a fantastic group of clients and an established digital publishing team.
In this pivotal position the SEO Manager will lead on developing and implementing strategic plans for SEO, delivering exceptional results through cutting edge campaigns.
This is an amazing career opportunity for the successful SEO specialist.
The role will offer an enriching environment and full integration with clients and campaigns.
There will be a clear 'career progression plan' in place from day one, always holding in mind your next promotion.
- Experience of SEO: 3+ years
- Demonstrable SEO results
- ‘Can do’ attitude with exceptional organisational skills and a passion for digital
- Solid understanding of Google algorithms, Google Analytics and on and off page SEO ranking factors
- Strong strategic ability; able to problem solve and think strategically about campaigns
- Impeccable client relationship abilities, with excellent communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Experience of working within a Digital Marketing Agency
Apply now with a CV for immediate consultation.
More Jobs from i4 Recruitment
- Experienced Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester
- Mechanical Engineer
- Gas Installation Engineer
- Workshop Supervisor
- Head of Transport Services
- Farm Liaison Manager
- Customer Support Advisor
- Junior Marketing Assistant
- Control Systems Engineer
- Junior Consultant
- Senior Support Engineer
- Systems Administrator / DevOps / Linux Lamp Stack
- Wintel Infrastructure Engineer (MCSE, CCNP)
- Accounts Junior
- Transport Planner Administrator
- Cleaner / Factory Operative
- Packing and dispatch assistant
- ADMIN ASSISTANT
- Vertical CNC Setter/Operator