Reward Operations Manager - £50,000 - £60,000 - Scotland
Williams Kent have had an exciting new role called into the office from one of our key clients in the Glasgow area.
The role is to take ownership of operational reward activities including, pension, payroll, shares and tax issues.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on some key reward activities for a internationally recognised organisation, helping to deliver an outstanding reward programme.
The role will work closely with the Group Reward Director and will mentor a small reward team.
, Manage and deliver reward processes linking to pensions schemes, share plans and payroll, being mindful of employment tax issues.
, Working closely with group reward and finance teams to ensure accurate information sharing and acting as a key contact between reward and finance.
, Engage with external advisors and 3rd party providers relating to shares scheme, payroll and pension administration.
Work with Payroll Auditors and look at ways to review and improve processes relating to reward and payroll.
, Keep abreast with any legislative changes relating to employees reward, payroll and recognition.
, Provide in-depth advice and guidance as a technical expert on compensation, benefits, payroll and pension.
, Clear and extensive experience working within reward, covering shares, payroll and employment tax are essential.
, Strong technical background, to provide a consultative approach when educating the broader business on reward issues.
, Excellent communication skills and ability to explain complex issues in simple ways to all levels of the business.
, Passionate and driven to succeed with an appetite to develop into a true reward specialist.
, Experience working with Success factors and ADP Payroll, would be advantageous
If you would be interested in the opportunity and would like to be considered for the position, please apply below, or for more information call Dean on 0203 800 1163.
More Jobs from Williams Kent
- HR Business Partner - 12m FTC - Herts - £55k
- Standalone HR Manager - Central London - Financial Services
- Reward Associate
- HR Advisor - Law Firm - London - £32k
- Recruitment Manager - London Bridge - Professional Services
- Reward Analyst
- Pensions Operations Manager
- Learning and Development Digital Manager, £60,000, Canary Wharf
- Learning and Organisational Development Manager, £50,000
- Interim Reward Analyst
- Reward Manager
- EMEA HR Director - Shared Services - London - Negotiable Salary
- International L&D Manager – up to £45k – Newbury – Technology
- HR Manager - £55k - London - Global Sales Company
- L&D Manager - Newbury - Global Technology Company
- HR Manager - NFP - City of London
- Interim Reward Analyst - £200 - £250 - London
- EMEA HR Director - London - £120k
- Group Reward Administrator
- Reward Analyst -London- 45-55K