Laura Hartley Recruitment are working in partnership with our great client they are an award winning, privately owned leisure, destination venue in the Ribble Valley.
Ribble Valley is one of those places you will fall in love with and want to return to again and again.
Ribble Valley is acknowledged as one of the most popular places in the country to both live and work, it is set within the Forest of Bowland, a recognised Area of Outstanding Beauty.
We are looking to recruit a Restaurant Manager of significant standing for our clients award winning restaurant.
You must possess demonstrable restaurant experience to a minimum 2 rosette standard, with a very good knowledge of the wine business in all its guises, is essential.
The role requires the successful candidate to have the following disciplines:-
set budgets or agree them with senior management
plan and coordinate menus
maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
strong written and oral communication skills for managing business admin and personnel matters
team working skills to be able to lead a team and be a part of it
strong planning and organisational skills to run a streamlined operation
the ability to work independently and confidently to make your own decisions; Combining strategic planning and day-to-day management activities, the role is both business-like and creative, particularly in terms of marketing and business development.
· Lead, train and motivate the team, providing excellent customer service
· Be able to identify and resolve service issues before they arise.
· Be able to build an excellent rapport between other departments, with particular emphasis on the kitchen
· Strive for excellence, paying attention to the important detail.
· Show flexibility of working and be adaptable to working in other areas of the hotel.
· Show competency with technology.
More Jobs from Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd
- WorldWide Marketing Intelligence Consultant
- Contracts Manager
- Semi Senior Accountant
- Office Administrator (Bury)
- Marketing Executive
- Key Account Manager
- Operations Manager
- Lift Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Accounts Administrator (Part Time)
- Electrical Installator
- Credit Hire Paralegal - Merseyside
- Senior Consultant (Waste)
- RTA Solicitor x 2
- Marketing Executive
- Housing Contract Manager
- Contract Manager
- Catering Manager
- Litigation Lawyer / Solicitor / Fee Earner - Bolton
- Sales Administrator