Supply Chain Undergraduate Placement
Undergraduate On track to achieve a 2.1 degree or above in a relevant Business, Supply Chain or IT course Supply Chain/ Materials Management 12 Month Placement Scheme – Apply now for July Start.
Our client is the only car manufacturer to have consistently produced cars in the UK for over one hundred years.
Whilst their roots in the early days of automotive development give them plenty to celebrate, their success has always been founded on their forward thinking philosophy and drive for excellence.
A job with them could not only provide a sustainable career, but an opportunity for you to develop your skills amongst forward-thinking technology and people.
Our client is not only a leading brand in the automotive industry but is also known and awarded as one of Britain’s top employers.
Their Undergraduate Placement Programme
Our client’s Undergraduate Placement Programme is a 12 month scheme for university students to gain hands-on experience with an industry leading company.
They offer a wide range of training in skills that are both technical and transferrable.
Furthermore, our client also offers undergraduates real roles & responsibilities where they learn and develop life & work skills.
Under the Supply Chain/Materials Management Undergraduate scheme, you will be deployed to a specific role within the Supply Chain team where your focus can vary from supporting forecasting, planning and scheduling of goods/ service parts within Europe.
You’ll have the chance to work on projects within your support area, find out how a leading organisation works, and get involved with the local community through their undergraduate community projects.
What THEY are LOOKING for?
A successful candidate for this role should have the following:
- On track to achieve a 2.1 degree or above in a relevant Business, Supply Chain or IT course
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong drive to learn and succeed, shows flexibility and willingness to learn
- Able to work with detailed information and relate it to high level strategies
What are the NEXT STEPS?
Send your CV and Cover letter Please include in your cover letter where you learned about the role, specific role/programme you are applying for (eg.
Supply Chain, Fleet, etc.), reason why have applied & your eligibility to work in UK (need work sponsorship or not) .
- If you meet the requirements, you will then complete an Online Test
- If successful, they will schedule you for a phone interview and invite you in for an Assessment Centre
- Their Assessment Centres will take place from Dec 2017- March 2018
- Start Date for all successful students will be on 2nd July 2018
Apply as EARLY as possible to avoid disappointment!
More Jobs from i4 Recruitment
- SEO & PPC Executive
- Design Engineer
- LGV Mechanic Technician Fitter
- HGV Mechanic Technician Fitter
- HR Coordinator
- Service Desk Analyst - Dutch
- Junior/Graduate Front End Developer
- Health and Wellbeing Practitioner
- CNC Setter/Operator/Programmer
- Quality Engineer
- Systems Technician / Technical Support
- Employment Support Officer
- Magazine & Media Sales Executive
- C# Developer / Back-end Engineer
- Back-end Engineer / Java Developer
- Junior Marketing Assistant
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Recovery Worker
- Sales Executive
- Sales & Marketing Undergraduate Placement