Interim Privacy Officer
Practicus are partnering with one of our clients in the Housing sector to recruit an interim Data Privacy Officer to join their organisation for a 6 month maternity cover assignment.
This role will be focussed around supporting the organisation wide GDPR Programme, in terms of drafting policies and procedures, and supporting data mapping, privacy impact assessments and any other related GDPR compliance activity.
No previous GDPR experience required, this would be an ideal role for someone who has some experience in data privacy who is keen to progress their learning and experience.
Our client are ideally looking for someone who has experience within the housing sector, or related industry.
If you feel you have the necessary skills, please apply using the usual avenues or submit a CV direct to myself email@example.com.
More Jobs from Practicus Ltd
- NHS Head of Recruitment - Resourcing Manager
- Data Protection Subject Matter Expert
- Head of Children's Commissioning
- Python Software Developer
- Project Management Intern
- Interim Company Secretary
- Interim System Resilience Clinical Lead
- Change Manager
- Interim Head of Finance (8d)
- Interim Acute Contract Manager
- Information Governance Manager
- Interim Commissioning Manager - Childrens Mental Health & LD
- Python Developer
- Senior Finance Advisor (Board level)
- HR Systems Manager
- People Portal System Manager
- Interim Quality Manager
- Interim Senior Data Analyst
- Training Manager - Customer Interaction
- Interim Training Manager (healthcare)