TMO Regulation & Performance Manager
A local authority in Hackney are recruiting for a Regulation and Performance Manager to have lead responsibility and accountability for their Tenancy Management Organisations and to ensure the provision of a high quality service to residents.
This role includes the management for four Client Liaison Officers.
The main focus of this role is to regulate existing TMOs and aid the development of future TMOs, ensuring they are able to provide a good quality service to tenants.
You will also be responsible for developing a performance management framework, to manage performance across the authorities TMOs.
Other responsibilities will include
- Leading on compliance with standing orders, legal requirements and local objectives, ensuring adequate regulation is adhered too
- Communicate with internal and external customers to ensure TMO allowances are properly considered; including developing regular TMO contact, mail outs, internal audits and progress reports on financial and regulatory control.
- Develop a robust performance management framework, across TMOs, to monitor reporting arrangements for key strategies, policies and projects.
- Prepare and Manage the ISO 9002 TMO audit program
To apply for this role, it is essential that you have a thorough knowledge and understanding of Tenant Management Organisations; how they are funded, legislated and governed.
Any experience managing TMOs will also be highly beneficial.
You will need to have a background of developing and implementing strategies, policies, procedures and plans to enable to you to excel within this position.
Initially, this is a 3 month contract, but there is a good chance of it being extended.
The role is full time, working 36 hours per week between 9 and 5, Monday to Friday.
Why work with Service Care Solutions?
- A specialist, dedicated Social Housing consultant offering single point of contact
- Excellent referral bonuses
- An exclusive range of Social Housing vacancies across the UK
- Provider of Housing staff to over 200 local authorities and 100 Housing Associations.
- Payroll service twice a week
- Ltd Co and PAYE payment options available
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Loyalty schemes / bonuses
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- £250 referral bonus if you refer a successful candidate and they complete a probationary period
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also chat to Lee about the role on 01772 208 966 or via LinkedIn… https://www.linkedin.com/in/lee-mcmillan-b3a735b0/
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Climbing Arborist
- Litter Picker
- Property Inspector
- Lifeline Officer - Leamington Spa
- Revenues Officer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Conservation and urban design officer
- Adult Social Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Staff Nurse
- Support Worker
- Care Assistant
- Staff Nurse
- Qualified Social Worker - Child In Need- Medway - Kent
- Social Worker Hospital Team Colchester Essex
- Children Social Worker Children In Need
- Children Senior Social Worker Essex County Council Basildon
- Staff Nurse
- Retirement Living Assistant, Knowsley