General Manager - Bar/Restaurant - Marlow
Up to £40,000 per annum + £25,000 bonus and benefits
My client is a leading bar and restaurant operator who is proud to be recognised in the top 10 of the Sunday Times' best companies to work for.
Their growing portfolio of more than 20 sites features a range of quirky brands and well known names, most of which are wet led with a fantastic food menu to complement their vast arrays of cocktails and ales.
Currently we are a recruiting a General Manager for their high volume bar and restaurant in Marlow.
This fantastic venue offers a wide selection of cocktails, gins, wines and ales in a shabby chic setting; complimented by a trendy and varied food menu.
They also host a variety of events including regular live music, private parties and liquor master classes.
As a General Manager you'll be expected to embody the values of the company and develop a team through excellent communication skills, ensuring every customer has a memorable experience.
You will already have strong management experience and you'll be keen to share your expertise with the whole team, adhering to the highest standards and inspiring your employees to deliver impeccable service in their own unique way.
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Take full responsibility for managing budgets and P&L
- Develop and lead an engaged and motivated team
- Ensure a fantastic guest experience at all times
- Work with the sales manager to drive sales and boost revenue, liaising with the marketing department when necessary
- Recruit, train, manage and motivate staff
- Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene and health and safety of the restaurant
- 50% discount on food
- Full private medical insurance after 6 months service
- A healthcare cash plan
- An excellent bonus package
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a quirky and ambitious company with exciting expansion plans.
If this role sounds like it could be the next move in your career and you have the General Manager experience that we are looking for, then please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK.
C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here
More Jobs from C2 Recruitment Ltd
- Cinema Manager - Enfield
- Cinema Manager - Wembley
- Assistant Manager (leisure) - Halesowen
- Account Manager - Fitness - North West
- Head Chef - Cambridge
- Assistant Manager - Premium Footwear
- Sous Chef - French Restaurant
- Assistant Manager - East Midlands Airport
- Venue Sales Manager
- Restaurant Manager - Hotel
- Food and Beverage Manager- Hotel
- Area Manager - North East area
- General Manager - Branded Restaurant - Jersey
- Head Chef/Kitchen Manager - Penrith
- Sous Chef - Luton Airport
- General Manager - Bar/Restaurant - Farnham
- District Sales Manager - Fashion Accessories
- Store Manager - Fun QSR brand - Exeter
- Management Opportunities (Leisure) London