Junior Headhunter - International career
Our Prague office (made famous by starring in James Bond's Casino Royale) is where your career would begin (don't worry, we provide practical and financial relocation assistance) but after meeting certain targets, usually achievable within six to ten months, you could chose to move to one of our UK offices (Portsmouth or London).
Later, you could also choose to move to our Swiss office in Zug.
But we've set our sights on opening offices across the globe so, where do you want to be?
What is recruitment about?
Recruitment is very business-focused and you'll be negotiating with clients (employers) and candidates (jobseekers) on the phone.
You'll manage the recruitment process from the very beginning - from getting the role from your clients, advertising it, screening applications and talking to people, maybe even head hunting them, right up to delivering feedback and offers.
You'll earn a good basic salary that will allow you to enjoy life in Prague, but also industry-leading commission for each and every placement that you make - great earning potential! To give you an idea, someone who is performing well can expect to earn €27,000 in their first year and €70,000+ in their second year.
You don't need any experience in recruitment, what you need to have is:
, Ambition and motivation
, Good communication skills
Ability to listen and apply feedback and training
, Fluency in English and Italian
, Eligibility to work within the EU and in Czech Republic
Send your CV over to email@example.com or contact our Talent Acquisition team to find out more on +44 (0) 207 940 4595.
Follow us on Facebook, twitter, linked in as well as our website and other social media for latest news from our exciting world!
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- HSE Manager, 130kCHF, Haag
- Sales Consultant, Relocate to Prague! DE Speaker
- Entry level German Graduate, Full Training!!
- Application Engineer – Automotive Coatings - OEMs - Germany
- R&D Chemist – Coatings & Printing Inks
- Technical Sales Manager - Raw Materials Distribution Company
- Scientist - Exciting Projects - Career Development
- R&D Specialist – Inkjet Inks
- Sales Manager - Polymers - Industry Leading Company
- Regulatory Manager in beatiful Prague
- Recruitment Consultant - Entry Level International Career
- Responsable commercial - management - Secteur dentaire Nord/est
- Software Developer –Company, which values you-Austria
- QA Specialist -Innovative product- Biotechnology- Copenhagen
- International Area Manager - biología molecular y patológica
- Regulatory Manager in beautiful Scotland
- Build a Division – DIR./Geotech. – Doncaster
- DESIGN TEAM LEAD - Geotech.- Bristol/Cardiff
- Transport Design Engineer/Leading Consultancy - Dublin
- Business-mind? – Nederlandstalige Recruitment Consultant – Praa