Nuclear Safety Consultant
RPS Risk Management operate within various industry sectors including Nuclear, Defence, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, manufacturing and FMCG.
Providing risk management services principally relating to major accident hazard safety.
We are seeking to expand our division with the hire of Nuclear Safety Consultants.
Our client base is UK so we are able to accommodate any application location.
This role will see you undertaking safety case preparation, radiological risk assessments, hazard identification & analysis, consequence and frequency analysis and much more.
We are able to offer you a competitive benefits package and an excellent ever expanding team which offers all employees to be able to progress both technically and commercially.
RPS Benefits include:
- 24 days annual leave (+ option to purchase up to 5 extra days per year)
- Company pension scheme
- Share incentive scheme
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free optional wellbeing assessment
Please note that high level security clearance is required with all roles
More Jobs from RPS Europe
- GC Analyst
- Extraction Chemist
- BDM - Occupational Hygiene
- SHE Advisor
- Junior Fire Consultant
- Senior Consultant (Fire Health and Safety)
- Radiological Shielding SPecialist
- Graduate Fire Safety Consultant
- Sample Preparation Technician
- Occupational Health Nurse
- Senior Consultant (Risk Management)
- SHE Advisor