Recruitment Training Manager
Due to our 3-year plan to grow the company, we are looking for a Recruitment Training Manager to deliver sales specific training in order to support the on-going improvement of sales performance and productivity in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
, Production of materials (session plans/slides/hand-outs)
, Ensuring Sales staff implement techniques and processes taught in classroom training
, Timely follow up of classroom training both on-site and over the phone
, Planning time effectively to maximise interaction with Sales force
, Supporting achievement of targets (promotion)
, Liaising with Team managers to identify trends, themes, and training needs
, To suggest and implement recommendations for the continuous improvements of programmes
, To contribute to the effective evaluation of all training delivered
, To assist with training projects as and when required
, Internal customer satisfaction
, Maintaining training records
, Punctuality and attendance
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
, Design and delivery of all programmes including Recruitment Excellence, Induction, sales &
group services specific
, Design and delivery of Advance/Senior training programme
, Assist in design and delivery of Management Development
, Desk coaching for all Sales staff
, Identifying training needs, themes and trends within the business
, Update materials as and when required
, Maintaining records of training interventions
, Feedback to Managers regarding Sales' staff performance
, Delivery skills: engaging, energising, high content & results focused
, Communication: listen, clarify and question.
Clear flow of information throughout the
, Good all-round knowledge of best techniques in professional recruitment
, Understand wider recruitment landscape
, Technology literate
, Highly motivated to continued self-development & improvement
, Ability to thrive in rapidly changing environment
, Share & absorb knowledge
, Credible with Sales force and Managers
, Flexible on hours with the ability to travel
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of one of the UK's largest single site recruitment companies who are well renowned within the markets we work - Engineering and Manufacturing, HR and Supply Chain.
We have implemented a 3-year plan to grow the company and this role will be to support that growth.
In return, you'll receive a competitive salary depending on experience, an industry leading benefits package..
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business and develop your career.
In order to apply please email your CV to Chloe Fawcett using the Apply Now button.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Global Mobility Coordinator - Jersey City
- Global Mobility Specialist - Jersey City, NJ
- Compensation / Reward Project Manager - Birmingham
- Global HR Manager - Paris - Technology / R&D Industry
- Global Mobility & Tax Manager - Birmingham - Inhouse Role
- Business Development / Account Manager - Paris
- Assistant Global Mobility Director - Frankfurt - In-house Role
- Global Mobility Manager - Stuttgart - In-house Role
- Global Mobility Business Development Manager - Dubai
- Global Mobility Consultant - Sydney - In-house Role
- UK/US Tax Manager Dual Handler - London
- Newly Qualified Corporate Solicitor / Lawyer - London
- Relocation Consultant / Senior Consultant - Stockholm
- Commercial Solicitor / Lawyer - London
- Corporate Immigration Solicitor - London
- Employment Solicitor / Lawyer - London
- Immigration Manager - Singapore
- Commercial Move Surveyor - Bern
- Tekla BIM Coordinator
- BIM Coordinator