Quality Inspector required for a 6 month contract in the Cambridgeshire area to carry out First Article Inspections of aerospace industry component parts.
First point of contact for all in-coming FAI.
Carry out FAI's where required on in-coming components.
Working with Supplier Quality Engineer and Core Systems Quality Engineer to resolve issues relating to supply chain and customers
Assisting in the development, implementation and maintenance of quality documentation and metrics including process maps, procedures, standards, process and product specifications.
Strong manufacturing or assembly knowledge.
Strong proven problem Solving Skills within an engineering or manufacturing environment.
Able to read, understand and interpret engineering information.
The ideal candidate will have a strong aerospace background and experience with B767.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months
- Rate: £18.00 - £20.00 per hour
- Location: Cambridgeshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Aerospace
- Recruiter: Mane Contract Services
- Tel: 01923 470700
- Fax: 0845 833 6486
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-01-12 14:19:17 -
- View all Jobs from Mane Contract Services
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Technical Project Manager - 6 month contract
- Logistics Operative
- Approved Electrician's and Installation Electrician's - ICI-LU
- Electricians and Electrical Testers
- Electro Mechanical Fitter with CSCS
- Comms Engineers & Technician
- Mechanical Fitter
- Panel Wirer
- Senior Design Engineer - Rail - Contract
- Production Technician
- Hybrid Systems Manager
- Materials Handler - Temp to Perm
- QA Inspector
- QHSE Manager
- CNC Miller/Setter
- Non Conformance Engineer
- Aircraft Mechanic
- Technical Business Analyst - 6 months - £350-400 per day