Recruitment Consultant (Graduate), German Speaking
Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work? Do you want to work in a lively environment with no threshold on commission?
A Graduate Recruitment Consultant who can speak fluent in German is required for an expanding IT/Telecoms Recruitment Consultancy who have been established for the past 24 years.
We are on the lookout for an extremely bright university educated individual to embark on a career as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant with DCL Search & Selection.
The successful Graduate Recruitment Consultant will need to be sharp, career driven, hardworking and level headed.
The Graduate Recruitment Consultant must be graduating or graduated from a top 50 or Russell Group university 2.1 degree in any discipline, a 2.2 will however be considered for the right candidate if you have exceptional extra-curricular activities.
The Graduate Recruitment Consultant will ideally have experience in a high pressure environment, working towards targets and any direct sales experience is highly desirable.
The Graduate Recruitment Consultant will need to be confident, natural high achiever, extremely tenacious, smart, and creative with a burning desire to win.
You will need a very proactive attitude and must also have outstanding commutation skills.
The candidate needs to be fluent in German, as are expanding in the European market and need something to team the people who would be confident speaking in German to our clients.
We are looking for recent graduates who are looking to start their career with a business that is experiencing business growth.
Are you interested in a career within a fast paced environment? You're target driven, and wish to work in a sales environment that allows you to obtain maximum earning potential through an outstanding structured commission scheme? Then contact us.
DCL's mission is to continue to improve our clients' businesses and our candidates' careers and we strive to follow our core values which are:
- To improve continuously
- To work as a partnership
- To be realistic
- To earn trust
- To take responsibility
We are members of both REC and APSCO and have invested heavily in the latest CRM, which has upgraded our database that was developed over the past 24 years.
This new CRM enables our recruiters to fill vacancies quicker, due to active searches and automatic matching of clients and candidates.
More Jobs from DCL Search and Selection
- Security High Touch Sales
- Director Automotive AI
- Senior Recruitment Consultant (Unified Communications)
- Blockchain Recruiter
- Senior Recruitment Consultant (Security/Telecoms/UC)
- Senior Recruitment Consultant (Telecoms or Cloud)
- Assistant Accountant
- M&E Project Manager (Data Centre)
- Transmission and Data Centre Engineer
- Managed Security Services Business Development Manager
- Senior Cyber Security Consultant
- Senior Cyber Security Consultant (GRC)
- Information Security practitioner
- IDAM Professional Services Consultant CyberArk, RSA or Sailpoin
- Penetration tester (CHECK / CREST / TIGER)
- New Business Managed Security Sales
- Security Endpoint Professional Service Consultant
- Head of Cyber Incident Response
- Senior Business Development Manager
- Account Director (Enterprise)