MS Visual C#.Net Developer - £320 P/D - London
Development of application programs by using MS .Net platform with C#.
and Support of SMBCE business departments.
Main duties as a C# Developer:
Tasks ranges from understanding business requirements, designing application structures, business data analysis programming applications in Visual C#.NET on both Oracle and SQL Server database, testing with users, implementation through Development, Quality Assurance (QA), Production and Disaster Recovery environments, supporting users and writing operation documents including User Helps required.
As well as the application development including all aspects of system constructions, a support for existing application programs which were written in other languages like VB.NET, MS VBA for Excel and Access, MS VB, MS Excel Macros required.
General IT Supports to maintain environments where JRIE applications are running will be also essential.
It will be done with a manner to work together with SMBCE IT department who is in charge of infrastructure primarily.
It is also required to follow our “Change Management Control procedures” to get approval for any updates in production systems and “Maintenance reports” for QA and Development environments.
Additional Tasks as a C# Developer:
- Defining Database objects which are required in a system by communicating with SQL and Oracle Database Administrators in London and New York.
- Scripting database inquiry languages, i.e., T-SQL (SQL Server) and PL/SQL (Oracle) to make analysis, exporting data etc.
based on requirements from business.
- Setting up a system distribution way to Citrix and application servers for both Web and Window applications.
- Troubleshooting a system in the event of failure and implementing solutions, including checking Windows Operating System, MS IIS and any other relevant environments where the system is running.
In some cases this will involve liaising with other application support team staff.
- Following existing team programming policy to keep common development style shared among team members.
- Updating the versions of MS .Net Framework and MS Visual .NET platform which includes any necessary changes of existing systems running in Production
if interested apply now or call Hayleigh on 02077471032 for more info.
Keywords: VBA, WCF, Oracle, SQL, C#, Developer
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
More Jobs from ITHR Group
- Network Delivery Manager
- Security Architect (Network Infrastructure)
- Support Engineer (2nd / 3rd Line)
- SCCM Consultant (W10, SCCM, EMS)
- Reporting Specialist
- Software Development Support Engineer
- SAP Unicode Project Manager
- Oracle Database Engineer
- IOS or Android Developer
- Point Of Sales Consultant
- Azure Consultant (Azure, IaaS, AD, ADFS, ARM)
- BI Practice Lead (Azure, PowerBI, Cortana)
- Exciting POS Consultant Opportunity
- Data Analyst
- Scrum Master
- Senior Business Analyst
- SalesForce Test Manager
- Techncial Consultant (EMS, SCCM)
- Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS, Jenkins, Ansible)
- Data Protection Officer (DPO, GDPR)