Product Managers in travel, look this way! Do you have experience as a Product Manager within a travel environment? Have you dealt in depth with products across various travel brands? This leading travel provider is looking to recruit an experienced Product Manager to join this great team in Birmingham.
Accountable for the development, contracting and delivery of a given product area, you will help expand my clients' product base and help this successful independent travel company go from strength to strength.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
The role of Product Manager is responsible for the creation, planning, negotiation, development and commercial management of the travel products
- Monitor yield management in order to maximise utilisation and profitability
- Deal with special offers and late availability
- Manage and monitor hotel, flight information and prices on the system
- Responsible for all existing and new product development.
- Contracting and negotiating of all product content
- Product changes and supplier relationship management
- Regular analysis on price and product offering with the competitors
- Line Management and development of a Product Executive or Product Assistant may be required
The successful candidate will be suitably experienced within yield and product; must have strong negotiation, pricing and inter-personal skills, and must be self motivated and be able to work under pressure.
My client will pay a competitive salary according to experience and offer additional benefits.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions, please contact Marie on 0121 450 9776
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Latin America Travel Specialist
- Experienced Travel Consultant!
- Travel Advisor
- Incoming Operations Executive (French Speaking)
- Africa Travel Specialist
- Worldwide Tailor-Made Travel Specialist
- Group Reservations Executive - German Speaker
- Group Reservations Exec - Spanish Speaker
- Hotel Contractor (Scandinavia)
- Commission Only - Homeworking Travel Consultant
- America Travel Specialist
- GALILEO - BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT
- Business Travel Consultant - Implant
- Luxury Travel Consultant
- Commercial Analyst
- VIP Airline Agent (Japanese Speaker)
- Travel Consultant
- Communications Coordinator
- Product Loading Team Leader (12 months)
- Senior Communications Manager Surrey