IT Technical Support
If you are looking for a new challenge within IT and are an experienced in this field this is the role for you!! My client, a leading travel company based in South West Cambridgeshire are looking for an IT Technical Support working in a small IT Technical support team, you will be mainly responsible for the smooth running of all computer systems and ensure that users get maximum benefits from them.
This role comes with an excellent basic salary and company benefits, please read on for more information!
, Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
, Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
, Talking staff through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
, Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
, Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
, Supporting the roll-out of new applications
, Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
, Prioritising and managing many open cases at one time that come in on the IT helpdesk
, Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with staff and software developers
, Testing and evaluating new technology
, Working closely with external IT and system suppliers
, Minimum of 2 years working in a similar role
, Experience in all Microsoft products including Windows and Office
, Working knowledge of SQL, Server 2008 and 2012, Exchange, vSphere and remote desktops
, Basic understanding of networking
, Experience in web applications including visual basic and asp.net are required, as is general experience in database and in-house system set up.
This great role comes with a very competitive basic salary in the region of £21k plus you will be entitled to the exciting company and travel industry benefits on offer!
The hours of work will be Mon to Fri 9am to 5.30pm with some weekend work when required.
If this role ticks all the boxes and you have the experience required please send your CV to email@example.com or simply click apply.
For more information on this role please contact Katy Gaskell on 0121 450 9776.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £21000 per annum + free parking, staff travel rates &
- Location: Cambridge, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Travel
- Recruiter: Travel Trade Recruitment
- Tel: 0121 450 9776
- Fax: 020 7347 5061
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-01-12 16:00:35 -
- View all Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Travel Customer Service Team Leader
- Travel Support Expert
- Business Travel - Reservations Team Leader
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Performance Marketing Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Luxury Tailor-Made Consultant Ski and Mediterranean
- Sales Consultant - French Speaking
- Independent Retail Travel Consultant Wokingham
- Senior Latin America Sales & Product Specialist
- Product & Commerical Executive
- Retail Travel Branch Manager Somerset
- Full Stack ASP.Net Web Developer Reading
- Application Support Analyst - Travel Studio
- Senior Group and Tailor-Making Travel Consultant
- Sales Manager French Market - Inbound DMC
- Travel Accounts Assistant
- Account Executive
- Luxury Travel Consultant - French Speaking
- Worldwide Travel Consultant