Senior Health Economist
Senior Health Economist - Cambridge - £50,000-£70,000 + Great Benefits Package.
This client is growing Market Access Consultancy with plans to double in size over the next 12 Months - to aid this growth they are looking to bring on experienced Health Economists from Graduate Level through to Senior.
You will have exposure to wide range of different project types whilst working under the guidance of the Directors of the business.
Having recently hired two Health Economists at the Junior level they are now looking to bring in an experienced Health Economist to help with the development of these members of staff as well as contribute to the Health Economics team working on cost effectiveness, budget impact models and client/ project management.
- Develop & deliver high quality Health Economics Solutions for clients including Cost Effectiveness models, cost minimisation models, systematic reviews, and budget impact models.
- Work closely with clients to help develop lasting business relationships and expand on other areas.
- Provide project management assistance to the project manager when required - activities include project set up, plans, project checklists & project closing.
- Take ownership of projects and work scopes.
I am looking for candidates with the following skills & background.
- Minimum 2:1 in Mathematics, Statistics, Mathematical Modelling, or Economics.
- Ideally, some experience working as a Health Economist within Pharma or another consultancy.
- A desire to grow and develop as a Health Economist and to continue your learning in this space whether it be completing an MSc or further education.
- MSc in Health Economics, Medical Statistics, Biostatistics or equivalent.
- Knowledge of VBA coding R, STATA, SAS, SPSS, or another statistics software.
What should you do next?
This client is looking to speak with relevant candidates immediately so please do not hesitate to get in touch with me on the details below.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £50000 - £70000 per annum + + Great Benefits Package.
- Location: Cambridge, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Carrot Pharma Recruitment
- Tel: 01625 541035
- Fax: 01625 541031
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-01-12 16:25:20 -
- View all Jobs from Carrot Pharma Recruitment
More Jobs from Carrot Pharma Recruitment
- Account Manager (4 or 5 days)
- Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Health Economics Manager
- Scientific Team Leader
- Associate Director
- Clinical Trial Manager
- Head of HEOR
- Associate Director
- Qualitative Project Manager
- Research Manager
- Research Executive
- Senior Epidemiologist
- Senior Systematic Reviewer
- HEOR Consultant
- Systematic Reviewer
- Engagement Manager
- Senior Market Access Consultant
- Director – Value Communications (Market Access)
- Market Access Director/Head of Practice
- Market Access Consultant