Systematic Literature Reviewer- Healthcare Communications Agency - Oxford - £35,000 - £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits.
My client is a rapidly expanding Market Access & Healthcare Communications business with offices across Oxford, London, Basel and the US.
Following an excellent year in 2017 they are now looking to increase their headcount into 2018 with the hiring of two experienced Systematic Literature Reviewers to be based from either their Oxford / London sites.
You would be joining a very settled and solid team with a wealth of experience in this sector as well as backgrounds within Pharma & Academia.
I am looking for candidates with the following skills & background.
- A strong systematic Research / systematic review background either working in Academia, Pharma or consultancy environment.
- A demonstrable work experience as a Systematic Reviewer involving PICO study protocols, search strategies, screenings & data abstractions
- Any direct involvement with META Analysis, HTA Submissions or publications would be beneficial.
- Ideally, you would educated up to MSc / PhD Level in a relevant subject.
What should you do next?
This client is looking to speak with relevant candidates immediately so please do not hesitate to get in touch with me on the details below.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits.
- Location: Oxfordshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Carrot Pharma Recruitment
- Tel: 01625 541035
- Fax: 01625 541031
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-01-12 16:26:16 -
- View all Jobs from Carrot Pharma Recruitment
More Jobs from Carrot Pharma Recruitment
- Territory Manager
- Account Manager (4 or 5 days)
- Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Health Economics Manager
- Scientific Team Leader
- Associate Director
- Clinical Trial Manager
- Head of HEOR
- Associate Director
- Qualitative Project Manager
- Research Manager
- Research Executive
- Senior Epidemiologist
- Senior Systematic Reviewer
- HEOR Consultant
- Systematic Reviewer
- Engagement Manager
- Senior Market Access Consultant
- Director – Value Communications (Market Access)
- Market Access Director/Head of Practice