My client are a forward thinking business based in Uxbridge and are currently recruiting for a Payroll Assistant to join their dynamic and busy team.
This role will offer someone full training in learning Payroll but does require someone with experience working within a busy Payroll team.
This role will entail a high level of data entry and taking incoming calls.
- Manage in-coming timesheets to ensure invoices are raised
- Process, upload and authorise all valid expenses to meet deadlines
- Run the payroll daily
- Deal with a high volume of queries
- Deal directly with HMRC regarding tax codes, FPS submission and NIN updates
- Experience running a payroll, dealing with timesheets and VAT returns
- Ability to multi-task in a busy and fast paced environment
- Have excellent communication skills
- Intermediate Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Accounts Payable Assistant (Part-time)
- Production Test Engineer
- Account Manager
- Administration Assistant - Entry Level
- Warehouse Operative
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Part time 1st Line IT Support / Software / Application Support
- French&German speaking General Ledger Accountant
- French Speaking General Ledger Accountant
- Corporate Receptionist
- Social Media Engagement Team Manager
- PR & Marketing Coordinator
- Accounts Senior
- Systems Integration Engineer
- HR Manager
- Business Technology Administrator
- Housing Property Services Manager
- Property Services Manager