BUSINESS TRAVEL HOMEWORKERS
Are you an experienced Business Travel Homeworker looking to achieve a better work life balance? This sought after Travel Management Company are seeking new additions to it's Business Travel team to work from home.
Working across a variety of dedicated accounts providing a high end, high touch service.
As a Business Travel Homeworker you will still be working as part of a dedicated account team which need top class consultants with excellent knowledge.
Duties will include:
, Working on a diverse selection of dedicated accounts
, Booking worldwide travel for corporate clients
, Handling enquiries for flights, Hotels, Car hire, transfers and other ground arrangements
, Providing fantastic customer service at all times
, Making recommendations and processing the bookings in a timely fashion with attention to detail
To fulfil the requirements of the Business Travel Homeworker we are looking for:
, Significant previous Business Travel working experience
, Excellent fares knowledge of both nett and published airfares
, Exceptional worldwide flights knowledge coupled with good selling skills to handle new airfare contracts etc.
, Working knowledge of a GDS system (Sabre, Galileo or Amadeus)
, A fast and flexible working attitude
, A separate lockable room to use as a working office
, Internet broadband speeds capable of a minimum of 6mb
Working hours will operate Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm alongside the office hours
The salary package on offer for this position of Business Travel Homeworker includes a basic salary of £22,000 to £24,000 subject to experience along with excellent company benefits, company training and development scheme and the opportunity to work in prestigious offices.
To apply for the position of Business Travel Homeworker Click 'apply' to submit your CV
This role is being managed by Darren@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk / Tel: 0203 887 9444
Please note that only candidates who meet the shortlisted requirements will be contacted
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Latin America Travel Specialist
- Experienced Travel Consultant!
- Travel Advisor
- Incoming Operations Executive (French Speaking)
- Africa Travel Specialist
- Worldwide Tailor-Made Travel Specialist
- Group Reservations Executive - German Speaker
- Group Reservations Exec - Spanish Speaker
- Hotel Contractor (Scandinavia)
- Commission Only - Homeworking Travel Consultant
- America Travel Specialist
- GALILEO - BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT
- Business Travel Consultant - Implant
- Luxury Travel Consultant
- Commercial Analyst
- VIP Airline Agent (Japanese Speaker)
- Travel Consultant
- Communications Coordinator
- Product Loading Team Leader (12 months)
- Senior Communications Manager Surrey