Position: Auto Electrician
Salary: circa £26'400 - £29'000 per annum + Overtime at
- Pension scheme
- Job stability in a clean and safe working environment
- A team based culture which people are treated with respect and valued
- Job Security
- Free Parking
- Sick Pay
Hours of work: 7.30am to 4.15pm, Monday to Thursday, early finish on Friday
An experienced Auto Electrician is needed for a manufacturer of special purpose vehicle conversions based in Tamworth.
This is a family owned company that have been running since the 1970's and are now one of the market leaders in their field.
If you can't work to high standards or have limited experience wiring looms, building electrical harnesses from drawings.
The company unfortunately don't want you to apply.
They are wanting an experienced ‘lead' auto electrician who has a proven track record in testing and fault finding, fitting and installing electrical components to vehicles.
To allow you to thrive in this role the company has a very clean and safe working environment, a well-established team based culture, where the staff are treated with respect and are valued.
They invest in their staff and there are many examples of how people have started off at the ‘bottom' and moved their way up the ladder.
This role has only developed because the company is expanding due to the amount of orders they currently have.
People that are employed by the company don't leave!
Joe who recently was interviewed for a position said ‘I was really impressed with the staff and the company.
It actually caught me by surprise.
I've worked for large Automotive companies in the past, but here, there is just a really good feeling about the place and I wish I could start tomorrow!”
The successful Auto Electrician must be able to demonstrate the ability to work to the high standards set by the Company and will need to have a proven track record of installing electrical systems into vehicles, covering harnesses and looms.
If you are (ideally) apprentice trained auto electrician or equivalent, (but not essential) and you want to work for this growing company then CLICK ‘APPLY NOW'
Alternatively, if you want a private chat about the role before submitting your application then please call or email RODGER MORLEY at E3 Recruitment.
(01484 645269 or call me on 07486 395879.
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Information Security Tutor
- HGV Fitter
- Auto Electrcian
- Auto Electrcian
- Plastic Welder/Fabricator
- Maintenance Team Leader - Nights
- Road Tanker Inspection Engineers
- Maintenance Electrician - Days
- Mechanical Maintenance - Days
- Mechanical Fitter (Rotating Machinery)
- Maintenance Electrician
- Mechanical Fitter / Operator
- Mechanical Fitter
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- HGV Technician
- Business Assessor - Highways & Construction
- External Business Auditor - Construction
- Business Excellence Assessor – Management Systems
- Business Assessor – Construction