Diagnostic Technician in Belgium- fast progress!
As a Diagnostic technician in the well-known German company, you will really be able to use your skills in an in automotive industry and boost your career while doing what you are best in.
The position comes with exceptional training, career opportunities and a fantastic benefits system, which will make the whole job more enjoyable, while enabling you to progress within your current specialization in automotive industry.
Your daily duties will consist of:
Maintenance and repairing vans and trucks
Supporting the team of other technicians
Requirements for the candidate are:
, Experience as a diagnostics technician (at least one year)
, 1 year plus of diagnostic experience on passengers cars or HGV vehicles
, Fluency in dutch or french language
If you think this role is for you, please send a CV asap to Erik, as the role will be closed when the right candidate is chosen.
02079402105 (ext: 3428)
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- HSE Manager, 130kCHF, Haag
- Sales Consultant, Relocate to Prague! DE Speaker
- Entry level German Graduate, Full Training!!
- Application Engineer – Automotive Coatings - OEMs - Germany
- R&D Chemist – Coatings & Printing Inks
- Technical Sales Manager - Raw Materials Distribution Company
- Scientist - Exciting Projects - Career Development
- R&D Specialist – Inkjet Inks
- Sales Manager - Polymers - Industry Leading Company
- Regulatory Manager in beatiful Prague
- Recruitment Consultant - Entry Level International Career
- Responsable commercial - management - Secteur dentaire Nord/est
- Software Developer –Company, which values you-Austria
- QA Specialist -Innovative product- Biotechnology- Copenhagen
- International Area Manager - biología molecular y patológica
- Regulatory Manager in beautiful Scotland
- Build a Division – DIR./Geotech. – Doncaster
- DESIGN TEAM LEAD - Geotech.- Bristol/Cardiff
- Transport Design Engineer/Leading Consultancy - Dublin
- Business-mind? – Nederlandstalige Recruitment Consultant – Praa