Speech and Language Therapist - Growing Organisation
The growing organisation in Uxbridge looking to hire Speech and Language Therapist!
It is very exciting time to join the organisation now because they are expanding and you can be a part of this big change.
This will bring you opportunity to progress in your career in the company that really cares and wants to make a change!
As a qualified Speech and Language Therapist, the following criteria:
, Recognised and relevant Speech & Language Therapy degree
, HCPC registration
, Experience with Autism and Learning Disabilities
, Knowledge of a range of assessment tools and evidence of skilled application
, Experience of multi-disciplinary and multi-agency work within a range of settings
, Knowledge of sensory differences
You think this one is for you? - Just send your updated CV in the word format to Alina Drake alternatively you can call using contact details below:
Telephone: 02079402749 Ext: 3425
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
Being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the ‘right' people in the ‘right' organisations.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- REACH Beauftragter – berufliche Weiterentwicklung
- Partially Home Based! Senior RA Specialist
- Group Brand Manager - International Company - Brussels
- Product Manager - Prescription - Free Medicine
- Product Manager Export- Great Organizational Culture!
- PV Associate - Immediate Start At Small Local Company
- Promotion from within, RA Associate Director
- PenTester- führen und technisch leiten- Home-Office Deutschland
- Energy Manager for leading pharmaceutical company
- Opportunità imperdibile per Energy Manager
- Key Account Manager Switzerland – fast process!
- Mechanical Design Engineer – Travel the World!
- Fostering Roles in Scotland - Part Time and Homebased
- Business Development Manager - Medical Communications - USA
- Year 2 Teacher – Improving Community School, West London
- Regulatory Toxicologist - Pole Tox - Paris
- Psychotherapy Roles – Choose your Career Path
- Year 5 Teacher – Multicultural, Progressive Environment
- Systems engineer – Team Building – Premium Brands
- Fostering Roles in Scotland - Home based and Great Benefits