Occupational Therapists - Band 5 & 6, various locations!
Choose from a number of locations in the UK for your next Occupational Therapist (Band 5 or 6) post! You could be working in London, Birmingham or Wishaw.
I work with a number of top clients who provide specialist intensive care.
They're on the lookout for an Occupational Therapist just like you to join their collaborative and multi-disciplinary teams.
This means you'll have the unique opportunity to be part of a fully supportive environment truly dedicated to seeing results, giving you a real sense of satisfaction every day.
You'll also be required to work autonomously and supervise junior staff and student placements so you'll have a chance to really let your leadership skills shine while progressing your career.
This is a permanent, full-time or part-time role with a competitive salary, giving you real stability.
- a minimum BSc or recognised postgraduate diploma in Occupational Therapy (HCPC registered)
- empathy and a passion to help people move forward in their lives
- leadership and/or mentoring experience
- 2 references
What I offer you:
I'm personally invested in helping you in your career and will work tirelessly to find the right fit for you, so you can do what you do best - making a meaningful difference in people's lives!
Call me (Helen McKissick) today on 0207 940 2749 ext 3415 or send your CV in word format to email@example.com
NonStop Recruitment is the fastest growing, leading specialist in the UK with expert consultants each focusing on specific geographies in order to provide in depth support.
Committed to providing the best service, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks.
Everything we do is underpinned by our in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Key Account Manager für Weltweit bekannte Heimpflege-Produkte
- Due Diligence Consultant - LONDON (City centre)
- Senior Drug Discovery Cell Biology position
- Programmer (C#/Unity) -Long Contract
- Awesome career for motivated minds - Recruitment
- Junior Software Engineer
- Part Time Maths Teacher – Outstanding School- Flexible Days
- Data Scientist - Leaders in Global Technology!
- Entry level - Fullstack developer
- Carry a Revolutionary Project- Graphic Designer (Front End)
- Risk Manager- International Insurance Company-Develop and Grow!
- Take the first step as an Account manager in Ireland
- great teaching assistant opportunity with career progression
- R&A Team Social Workers Phone IV - £34ph
- Responsable Technico Commercial Finissage (Cuir)
- Coordinator Ocean Freight Export in Germany –best company on th
- GRP Laminator
- Directeur Médical Europe - Radiologie
- Sales Engineer
- Composite Design Engineer