Continuous development, Sr RA Specialist
This role will appeal to those who enjoy developing themselves to make sure you use your best potential and have a good career progression.
You will be able to use the company University to study various programs and develop your software skills.
On top of that you will have a clear development plan to make sure you get extra help and support to improve your weak areas in order to further your career in a timely way.
You will be able to expand on your professional network as you will be working with notified bodies all over the world and will therefore acquire great global regulatory experience that is so valued in the current market.
Please get in touch if you meet the following criteria and we can discuss this opportunity further:
, Min 3 years experience in RA MDs
, experience working with notified bodies
, degree in LifeSciences or similar subjects
Interview dates have already been scheduled so apply not to miss out.
Please forward your CV in the Word format to Oksana Kolesnichenko or recommend this role to someone who would be suitable: O.Kolesnichenko@nonstop-recruitment.com, My tel.
number is: 02035191775| Int Ext: 3176
NonStop is dedicated to raising the standard of ethical recruitment and comprises a number of brands, each having their own niche sector focus.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- CNC Turner - Slidinghead
- Kvalitetsingenjör För Marknadsledande Företag
- R&D e CQ Director - Azienda Cosmetica
- Castilla y Leon, Valladolid, Se busca delegado de ventas
- Challenging Validation Specialist for Media Fill
- Product Manager - Azienda Medicale in forte crescita
- RSPP in gruppo chimico internaz. con crescita professionale
- Psychology and Sociology teacher – Join a top performing school
- Preparacion de concursos medicos, posicion administrativa
- ISF ROMA - DERMATOLOGIA
- Ventas material respiratorio - Hazte un experto
- Purchaser for a company who believes in organic growth
- Regulatory Affairs Coordinator per azienda farmaceutica
- International Project Manager - Partly home-based!
- Pharmacology Project Scientist - Nottingham - Expanding Comp
- Regulatory Manager, Rare Diseases, Post Marketing
- Clinical Trainer - CH - Operations Focused
- Sales Specialist - Surgical - Lombardia
- QA GMP Manager, CMO Management
- Change Transformation Director