USP or DSP manufacturing Specialist - Biopharma- Iceland
Looking for a new role in upstream or downstream? And do you want to earn well above average for the work you do?
then we have the position, in the beautiful capital of Iceland just for you!
In this position, you will be a part of the pioneer group responsible for establishing and developing the Manufacturing and Production equipment/processes of an all-new, state of the art, Biopharmaceuticals site in the heart of Iceland, so you will be all the exciting thing that has not been done before at the site.
It does not matter where in the world that you are from, all international candidates from all over the world will be considered, so if you are looking to break into the European market, then this is a good opportunity to do so, due to sponsoring of visas and supplied relocation support, so you will basically all the help you need to settle down in Iceland for a few years, if you want to move to mainland EU afterwards.
Due to the location being Iceland, a very competitive package will be supplied.
A package there is well above the European market standard at the moment, so you will have a great opportunity to improve your lifestyle significantly and also enjoy the stunning landscape and high standard of living that Iceland has to offer.
All of that coupled with a favourable Expat tax for will make sure that you and your family can live the life that you always dreamed of.
You should have a solid background working with Upstream Processing (USP) and cultivating Mammalian Cells, Production and Aseptic Techniques all within Biopharmaceuticals (in particular Monoclonal Antibodies/ mAb).
You should also be motivated to work in Iceland and progress your career with a company offering a state of the art facility and exciting products.
If you are interested get in touch with, Casper Skyum hogh on +45 78 79 47 40 or email your CV in M.S Word format to C.email@example.com to find out more about this position, or any other similar positions we may have available
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- AML Manager for Nordic Bank- International Opportunity- Finland
- GLOBAL EHS OFFICER
- GLOBAL EHS OFFICER ROLES
- Mechanical Design Engineer- Benefits package and training
- EHS Leader
- Data Science/Analytics – Global Leaders in Technology
- Work for one of the leader companies -Commodity Manager- CH
- Software Developer –Flexible working hours- Austria
- Are you a Medical Writer with Submissions Experience?
- Senior Medical Writer - Global Medical Devices - Switzerland
- CSV Consultant, Potential to become Partner!
- Project Management – German Capital – Automotive
- IT Security Consultant – with attractive benefits on offer!!
- Fostering Social Worker - Up to 39k - Highly reputable IFA
- Engineer – Berlin – Career Development
- Dev Ops – Security focus – long term contract
- Entry Level Recruitment, Nordic speakers wanted!
- CRA Entry level Fluent Danish, French and english needed
- Relationship Manager - International Assets
- Sales - Automotive Market Leader